• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but it doesn't take that much effort to update the online brackets. Just have a couple of guys go through the paper versions and then write them in.

those guys are probably running non stop. Games still gotta be played and recorded. There isn't much downtime

FluxWaveZ

Can't stand Dacids commentary he thinks yelling = hype :(

I don't think he's like that, actually. There are some people who do it to incite hype (like Killer Instinct at Evo a couple of years ago), but I think it's because Dacid personally really gets into these matches himself.

I do worry about his heart at times though, heh.

ICKE

Banned
Is that what you do at your largest fighting game tournament in the world

No, that's what should happen in the largest and most prolific fighting game tournament though.

It is a major bummer when spectators don't know what is going on and who are advancing. Doesn't take too much away from EVO of course.

No, that's what should happen in the largest and most prolific fighting game tournament though.

It is a major bummer when spectators don't know what is going on and who are advancing. Doesn't take too much away from EVO of course.

They shoukd hire you to be the guy who has to run around to every station and get results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom