• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Kim ‏@Kim1234_ALL_DAY 3 min
REIKETSU ELIMINATES POONGKO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
iIfTdqgNAZt5D.gif

Malleavel

That superboy dude looked like he was on a completely different level from everyone else.
Glad I tuned in

EDIT: damn, just read about dieminion

Dez_

I wanted to see more Akihiko pro level play, but this stuff was pretty ace regardless. Now, it looks like Smash 4 is back on.

lol people saying top 8 usf4 won't be hype because XYZ isn't in.

You guys act like randomsephiroth883193 eliminated them with wake up dp and ultra.

rrc1594

I really need to see that player.

There is 7 Japan players in KI pools. I think at least one of them will make Top 8. They play completely different. They took Omen mid-low tier character and make him look Top tier. I think they are going to catch a lot of US players off guard.

Or they all can get bodied

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Guys what's going on with Justin Wong? I haven't seen him play at all today. Was he eliminated? If so by who?

Zyrox

S U P E R B O Y Z
That was an amazing tournament for P4AU. I'm happy I watched it, I was thoroughly entertained. Also, those Grand Finals. That was the cleanest performance I have ever seen in Persona. Damn. Chou had an amazing run. Dude just ran a train of everyone. With my doggy Koromaru no less ^_^

lol people saying top 8 usf4 won't be hype because XYZ isn't in.

You guys act like randomsephiroth883193 eliminated them with wake up dp and ultra.

I always kinda laugh at the "upset" thing. "OMG TOP PLAYER LOST TO REALLY GOOD PLAYER OFF-STREAM UPSET"

Its fuckin' Evo, and at this late in the game, only top tier players left. And Xian. They gon all lose eventually to one another except for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom