• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like either blazblue or persona will be main stage next year, since they seem to alternate back and forth

If they do another update and add Persona 5 characters to P4A it would be super hype

TheRetroKid

Neo Member
Think of it this way...salty suites are going to filled with top players trying to win money they thought they were supposed to win during the actual tournament. Let's hope the after hours money matching reaches EVO 2010 levels.

Everyone not playing should run a periscope stream of the sf quarters match they are definitely watching

Make it one stream dedicated to each player which only follows them around the entire top 64

put a stream setup on every single usf4 setup and just stream every match at once

you're welcome evo, ill await my payment in the mail

You know whats funny. Even marvel minions didn't have this level of salt and entitlement.

Thats how bad it is. People here are worse than marvel minions on the stream chat. You people need to reevaluate yourselves.

def sim

y'all making this sound harder than it is

there wouldn't be a single match missed if everyone stopped tweeting and started periscoping at evo

edit: panda knows it's the future

put a stream setup on every single usf4 setup and just stream every match at once

you're welcome evo, ill await my payment in the mail

Well they're moving to PS4 next year and PS4 can stream, so just stream every PS4. Decide if you want to watch PS4 stream number 23 or 112. Use twitter collectively to look for your favorite players so we can flood on stream because Daigo is in it and then hop onto the next one because Smug is in it. Just stream everything at 240p, WE CAN DO THIS GUYS.

I feel like either blazblue or persona will be main stage next year, since they seem to alternate back and forth

If they do another update and add Persona 5 characters to P4A it would be super hype

you're forgetting that america treats xrd as the token anime game for the most part. persona is only here because of atlus.

I guess Art's salty enough to host the RedBull Official Salty Suite™ later on

You know whats funny. Even marvel minions didn't have this level of salt and entitlement.

Thats how bad it is. People here are worse than marvel minions on the stream chat. You people need to reevaluate yourselves.

I don't know if you missed their sarcasm or I missed yours

nikos

Xian looks different this year. Maybe he put on a little weight, can't quite place it. Also don't think he was blinking so hard a year or two ago. He has that Infiltration blink now.

Igo

Was there Street Fighter on something other that capcomfighters or srk1? Ryan Hart just posted that he made top 32 and I haven't seen a single match of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom