• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst part of watching Smash at Evo is seeing the players put the cursor over a stage that's actually kind of interesting and then they just pick Smashville or Final Destination again.

I mean, I understand why, but it's still such a cruel tease ;_;

Line_HTX

Kumubou you made Lili players look bad. :(

J/K Good job for at least putting an effort. I think you looked like you were getting inpatient in the final round. You crushed appropriately and used her SS very well lol.

You played well enough for Ricky and Rip to complain that "X Works on all characters except Lili" including SS.
laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

Revven

Pac-Man is allowed to apply shield pressure with his projectiles in a game where shield pressure is very uncommon due to how little shieldstun there is. Pretty creative setups, to boot.

The worst part of watching Smash at Evo is seeing the players put the cursor over a stage that's actually kind of interesting and then they just pick Smashville or Final Destination again.

I mean, I understand why, but it's still such a cruel tease ;_;

And of course literally right after I post that they pick Duck Hunt. HOORAY!

I thought I was coming down with Evola already. Which is surprising since I've been washing my hands, staying clean. But then I realized my voice is just hoarse from yelling all day. I feel like Yipes on finals day already, lmao.

Also, sorry for giving you a high five Smed. I broke a golden rule. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom