• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayolan

Zero winning evo with Diddy just cause he can.

CKOdcPNUAAAq4Ot.jpg

Woah that's cool.

Negaduck

Post launch character being earnable for free through game play means that there's probably going to be a grind component to the game (ie. in-game currency) sort of like LoL.

Although you do need a ceratin number of games played to earn a new character in league, I've never viewed it that bad since like dota or sf or CS or TF2, if it's a game you just love playing, you should be able to earn the new content rather quickly. Especially if you hold sessions and just bring your system.

It was a pain in arcade MVC2, but with dreamcast MVC2 (outside of leaving it on training overnight) you just get the characters you use and it's not a problem.

I love that they are doing this, such a great thing, now people won't complain how much a character costs when you can just play some street fighter and get them!.

Chase17

Props to zero. Looks like he will take it without dropping a game (if I'm remembering right). I like that he's taking GF with diddy since he can.

Velcro Fly

SFV sounds cool

Feel like Smash 4 is showing up well here. 96k people on stream on a Saturday afternoon is pretty good.

EVO delivering so far

V-Faction

Okay, look.

I'm glad Zero is winning evo. It's sending a message. "COME AT ME, I AM THE BEST"

And not that fake Mike Ross-style I'm The Best neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom