• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navid

Ouch, they really should allow for a bit of time for people to gather their emotions rather than rushing them straight into the award stuff...

Fraeon

Fucked up with my guess for the SF4 winner guess (I thought Kazunoko would win) but so far so good with all the rest of my guesses.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Dang poor dude :(

But he's gonna hold that L and come back stronger next year.

Unlucky

At Lapchi's pool party today

CKPJWBsUYAARwtv.jpg

coy

Damn, Chou winning P4A and AO losing in T7. Folks on here not holding back with their emotions. I love that they have so much passion for this in victory and defeat.

CSX

To catch nobi doing a high crush d2 everytime he launches out a high hitting rage art is just absolutely bad luck for Ao T_T

CSX

Code:
[02:44] <ryu113> Check out my haiku: Ao is crying. Harada sympathises. Alisa buff time.

There was one yesterday at least.

Ao is the reason why Alisa never gets buffs in the first place lol. Historically low tier ass character and he has won tourneys with her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom