• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Good afternoon Fighting Game World. I can't believe it's EVO all over again.

I'm here for Margaret in Persona, and DAT Taken 7.

It's time for Christ G to win EVO. He will not become Dan Marino.
DeKappa

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Good afternoon Fighting Game World. I can't believe it's EVO all over again.

I'm here for Margaret in Persona, and DAT Taken 7.

It's time for Christ G to win EVO. He will not become Dan Marino.
DeKappa

ChrisG got lucky since Marn isn't on EVO this year.
Kappa

So my Xbox 360 was stolen, my PS3 doesn't do Twitch streaming, I don't have any other systems so how to stream EVO to my TV? But wait...there is another system. WiiU to the rescue! Sadly this is the only way you'll ever see SFIV on the WiiU.

8agSgpE.jpg
Dang. Sorry to hear.

So my Xbox 360 was stolen, my PS3 doesn't do Twitch streaming, I don't have any other systems so how to stream EVO to my TV? But wait...there is another system. WiiU to the rescue! Sadly this is the only way you'll ever see SFIV on the WiiU.

8agSgpE.jpg
Sorry about your 360, man. At least Nintendo is there for you.

ICKE

Banned
Murderface

>:[ !!

>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!>:[ !!

JeTmAn81

Dang. Sorry to hear.

Sorry about your 360, man. At least Nintendo is there for you.

It's cool, I wasn't even really using it, I just kept it around for Rock Band. It was about the oldest OG 360 you can get (bought it in 2006, red-ringed and replaced once, no HDMI, 20GB HDD) so the thieves couldn't have gotten much out of it. Sadly my copy of Mahvel was inside it so they got that, but luckily they didn't get the case which has Filipino Champ's signature on it.

Deku Tree

Is SFIV considered to be a balanced fighter with no really OP characters?

Watching the streams everyone plays different fighters so it would seem like no one fighter has a huge advantage over the others right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom