• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't understand people not appreciating the rythm that takes playing El Fuerte.

You can like the moveset or not, but you gotta give the man some credit.
I will give pepeday credit

I will not give the random ass bullshit Fuerte players any credit

Edit: Beef what character do you play?

Xeteh

So can anyone who gets SF4 tell me why people act like Cammy is this massive threat of a character yet she hasn't done much in tournaments lately? I really like her playstyle but it feels like anytime someone plays her she loses.

Finally off work,let the streams begin!

20150717_185115_zpsi3hhmb1u.jpg

This is me starting sat. morning. Laptop, chromecast, desktop. Elec. bill's going to be high this month.

hwateber

So can anyone who gets SF4 tell me why people act like Cammy is this massive threat of a character yet she hasn't done much in tournaments lately? I really like her playstyle but it feels like anytime someone plays her she loses.

The two best cammy players were probably Xiao Hai and KBrad. Xiao Hai mostly plays E. Ryu these and well, KBrad is KBrad

SaberVulcan

Finally off work,let the streams begin!

]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/bodine1231/Mobile%20Uploads/20150717_185115_zpsi3hhmb1u.jpg

Sort of on topic, but does anyone else get headaches watching high level melee? It's so goddamn fast. Maybe I am just getting too old, definitely never got headaches when I used to play.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
LMAO. That zoom on the Rise Players shirt and stick. LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom