• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever is in losers, be scared of Nemo going in there. He's a player that can go deep even in losers, similar to Infiltration.

Good shit to Chris T. He just played really well.

Revven

How's Sm4sh and Melee been going? Haven't had time, due to work, to really watch anything today.

Melee was going pretty well when I was watching it -- I switched over to Smash 4 after a couple of hours to watch a few hours of Smash 4. Smash 4's been a little up and down for me, in that, not super interesting matches and sometimes a few interesting matches (like the recent aMSa one that just happened).

Notably, Smash 4 has a lot of character variety in pools so far, though.

V-Faction

Melee was going pretty well when I was watching it -- I switched over to Smash 4 after a couple of hours to watch a few hours of Smash 4. Smash 4's been a little up and down for me, in that, not super interesting matches and sometimes a few interesting matches (like the recent aMSa one that just happened).

Notably, Smash 4 has a lot of character variety in pools so far, though.

I have to say, it's nice to see you kick the Melee addiction, if even just for a little bit!

Get more 4 in yo' diet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom