• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh cool! That Bolima/Russel match was great so I'm glad I saw that but shame GAFfers got skipped over :(
Yeah but SixMachine VS Mue happened at the same time that match was going on I think. ;(

But yeah Mue continued on to beat Russel in Winner's Finals, causing Russel VS Bolimar to happen again in Loser's Finals. Shame that neither of those matches were streamed. ;(

jwillenn

Flipped to Smash Wii U to see a comeback and the guy that lost refusing to shake his hand and getting boo'ed.

I saw that but was too late to recognize who the victor was.

Anyway, I'm late to the party. Any upsets (Smash 4/SFV)?

Edit:
minutes later they announce ESam is out!

Owensboro

I keep hearing hype in the background which stream has all the crowd losing their mind action?

There was an amazing Yoshi on the main stage. It was refreshing after a million Marth and Shrek.

Anyone know good people to follow twitter for tourney updates?

Pics_nao

Fuck

My friend went 2-2. He was in Phenom's pool too. He's been learning the Necalli match up something fierce these last few days too

Ardenyal

I just checked in-game and it says Ver.01.04 even though I downloaded 1.05 days ago.

Hmm. I think the game might apply the update every time you connect online. I remember wondering why the "applying 1.05 update" text was there every time on boot up.

The EVO consoles surely arent connected online so the game is effectively stuck without the update lol

HyperHip

Holy shit this R. Pika making a comeback on Go1's Shadow Mew2.

EDIT: Short lived. Good set tho, just got too greedy last match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom