• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
raE5ZcN.png

Ploid 3.0

Eh, I don't get the complaint about the size of SFV roster. Seems good to me, too many and it might just end up making the characters less balanced and people will avoid certain characters anyway.

KOF 14 ETHER

Oh for KOF, I'm sure they will do a good job of balancing everyone. The KOF games seem to usually be good, especially if the system is familiar and the moves are similar to past games. 50 characters sounds nuts though.

Line_HTX

Remember SNK's 50 minute video on KOF during E3? They said that if they were going to do DLC characters, it would have to be from scratch and AFTER the game launched.

They haven't even decided to do a DLC character yet.

Xeteh

Time to see if BJ Unchained is gonna channel his inner Necalli.

Also RIP Sixteen-bit. Another Necalli mirror and no premium costume and there's even the garbage story costume.

Made it to losers semis in my pool for smash 4 but lost 1-2 - close game as we were both on the last stock.

Now to enjoy the rest of the weekend with some good matches :)

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Haha, watching Dogteeth and Sunbro laughing and chatting between rounds is so different from all the serious folk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom