• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurrry

AFAIK ESPN2 will literally be re-streaming twitch, lol...So it's not like they had any choice.

Dude if theyre restreaming this Capcom stream.. then its GG. This has been by far the worst quality and worst run stream out of all of them.

jman2050

The KO was pretty swag but Ranai avoiding all of Nairo's offstage pressure (which almost certainly would have killed) right before that was the sickest part of that match.

Neoxon

For someone that really doesn't watch smash streams much. I find Smash 4 way way more interesting than melee to watch. I'd like to see Smash 4 finals be Sunday and kick melee to Saturday
But it probably won't happen because as much as we enjoy Smash 4 play over Melee, that isn't the popular opinion in terms of hype.

Mike Ross and Seth Killian <3
I hope I see that duo in the finals, but it will probably Chen and Killian. At least it wont be Zhi.

It's already been confirmed that Mike Ross and Seth Killian will be doing the SFV Finals for ESPN. Not sure if they'll also be the ones on the twitch stream.

Ricitor

Decided to give Marvel a watch during SFV break only to see that finish. Might stick with it for the next hour. Seems like a fun watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom