• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 IOT2I Final day Final game - SFV Top 8 live on ESPN2

Stephen Lyon
‏@Sajam
I promised myself I wouldn't cry, and then this happened

Cnn68-LUsAAhOAV.jpg

Now that it's all over...

How happy is everyone that the ESPN broadcast was pretty much perfect? It's fucking great. I thought they were going to end up fucking something up for some reason. Sigh of relief.

Spman2099

Again, what could they have shown? We already know the ins-&-outs of Juri & Urien thanks to the Cinematic Story Mode & PC modders. Hell, the one surprise they could have had with Urien (him burning off his clothes via his Critical Art) was already spoiled by dataminers.

Start with a trailer for Juri, move into a trailer for the modes people have been asking for and some stuff people didn't even know was coming, end with some teasers for the next season...

Bam!

Everyone is talking about SFV again. The hype is real.

IronLich

Sweet valuable freedom!

What a decent EVO. Like last year's Street Fighter had more drama, but this year had more scale.

Here's to next year, here's to EVO Japan, here's to... beyond that...

Neoxon

Start with a trailer for Juri, move into a trailer for the modes people have been asking for and some stuff people didn't even know was coming, end with some teasers for the next season...

Bam!

Everyone is talking about SFV again. The hype is real.
They'll probably save Season 2 teasers for the Capcom Cup.

Top Bottom