• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Exciting GAF Air Dashers reporting/results thread

Busaiku

Swiss is pretty much round robin, just with fewer rounds.
However, I also added the point system rather than just counting standard wins/losses.

Korigama

P4A round 7
Korigama vs. Joule
3-1

GGs. Really good stuff in our last match, especially the counter hit against that All-Out Attack with God Hand in the first round (I forgot just how much that hurt).

TWILT

Banned
Omnix wins 3-1 in his favor.

Damn, I don't know when the last time I faced a really good Liz lol. Got destroyed hard in the casuals we played after. Ah well, good games.

P4A Round 7

Me vs TWILTHERO: 3-1

GGs. I kept walking into stuff when I was trying to score counter hits. Also that drop in game 4 made me laugh. I hit A and B on accident at almost the same time and it screwed up my mind charge reps, haha.

I sent a PM to QisTopTier a couple of days ago regarding our P4A matches but apparently he's running a stream, so we probably won't be able to play in time. Need be I'll just use my rematch thing with him later since I still have mine.

edit - changed the wording because I dunno what's up really lol

Busaiku

Alright, updated OP with additional 2nd place prizes for Guilty Gear XX Accent Core + and Persona 4 Arena.

2nd place for Guilty Gear XX Accent Core + will now receive Skullgirls on Steam!
2nd place for Persona 4 Arena will now receive Half Minute Hero on Steam!

I know I said I was leaning towards Persona 4 Arena for Skullgirls earlier, but since several players have had to face some issues in the Guilty Gear XX Accent Core + tournament, that was entirely out of their hands, I feel like this might help out a little bit.
But regardless, I didn't leave out Persona 4 Arena players out, as Half Minute Hero is still a great game, just lacking some of the shininess of Skullgirls.

Plus, MikeZ loves Guilty Gear XX Accent Core +!

RoeBear

GG
Lost to Rhapsody 0-4

I don't understand throws at all in this game I'm always doing a throw but somehow always get thrown instead. Also with no likeable characters in this game I won't give it 5 minutes of actually learning it.

Rhapsody

Banned
GG
Lost to Rhapsody 0-4

I don't understand throws at all in this game I'm always doing a throw but somehow always get thrown instead. Also with no likeable characters in this game I won't give it 5 minutes of actually learning it.

Throws are instant in this game. And like all games, you can't meaty throw me on my wake up, so I abused it when I saw no oki.
I know you don't play GG at all, but expect to get punished after blocked stun dipper/greed sever or pressing buttons after wakeup.

Oddly enough that's my problem with BB outside of Rachel. If she wasn't in the game, no one else would really fit me.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
LOL you guys, I have my own twitch channel that's not me.

Also
GG
3-1 vs naite

The lag wasnt that bad at all between us are you west coast? We should play some +R sometime this week or after the tourney :D

Edit: And I think my BB opponent dropped out?

P4A

gravitypenguin vs Naite - 4-0

ggs, I noticed you got a few fatal combos started on me but dropped most of them. If you get those down someone with Yukiko health gets blown up pretty hard :)

Naite

Also
GG
3-1 vs naite

The lag wasnt that bad at all between us are you west coast? We should play some +R sometime this week or after the tourney :D
Curse all my whiffed 5Ps.

I'm in Western Canada. I'd love to get some more games in, especially +R version. I kept trying to 6H thinking I could special cancellable like in +R. I'm not usually signed in to PSN a lot so you'd probably have to PM me for some matches.

P4A

gravitypenguin vs Naite - 4-0

ggs, I noticed you got a few fatal combos started on me but dropped most of them. If you get those down someone with Yukiko health gets blown up pretty hard :)
GGs. Sorry that I didn't quite play my best. I felt unmotivated playing this for a while. My Aki is so one-dimensional it hurts and I don't have the patience to deal with some of the stuff in this game. I really should pick a character that would suit my playstyle better.

Guilty Gear

Joule (4) vs me (0)

Good games, and the netcode for once wasn't lagging either so that made it better. I also got my first chance to bust out Potemkin since I started some minor training with him.

I clearly need more lab time lol.

lol I didn't know, just combine timing with me seeing that post and, welp.

So yeah I should be free for our P4A matches any time tonight before 10 pm EST if you're good.

Joule

Guilty Gear

Joule (4) vs me (0)

Good games, and the netcode for once wasn't lagging either so that made it better. I also got my first chance to bust out Potemkin since I started some minor training with him.

I clearly need more lab time lol.

Yeah we should play some more whenever you feel like.

Busaiku

So can I get a count of people that don't have the NA version of Guilty Gear XX Accent Core +?
So far I've got only Karsius down.

gibration

Round 7 of Persona 4 Arena

gibration(0) vs Karsius(4)

GGs. I'm kinda salty that I fell for the same mistake over and over again. Dat DP!

QisTopTier and CrazyTank940, just waiting on you guys for Persona 4 Arena.

We should start our matches shortly, I was just in the middle of Skype business for a little over an hour so we worked out to get our matches done after that.

edit - Still waiting for ya Q, if you're actually reading this, only 5 minutes left to get started :(

that dude john 4-0 over me.

That lag really killed that set for me after the second game. Just way too much for me to actually do anything

And now, drumroll please...

P4A

Q (2) vs me (2)

I gotta say that whole set was tense, and I think I did pretty damn good for barely understanding how S Lab works lol (rarely ever fight her). Hell I don't even know how her awakening super works. Fun set man.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
And now, drumroll please...

P4A

Q (2) vs me (2)

I gotta say that whole set was tense, and I think I did pretty damn good for barely understanding how S Lab works lol (rarely ever fight her). Hell I don't even know how her awakening super works. Fun set man.
The pet goes through a list of things the player programs in, after the list of things is over *up to 3* he blows up the entire screen

Top Bottom