• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
So Fargo is a damn good show. Watched te opener last night. It really captures the movie atmosphere, maybe a too directly in places.

Lorne Malvo dominates the show. Very entertaining character.

Though I'll never forgive him for cutting a dog's throat. ;_;

Wazzy

Banned
Wooooo beat Heavens boss at 55. Took me a couple tries and a bit of luck but I killed it. Beat it first day in so S.Link time!

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
So Fargo is a damn good show. Watched te opener last night. It really captures the movie atmosphere, maybe a too directly in places.
Oh man I've enjoyed this show. Only seen the first 4 eps. Having never seen the movie I don't know what to expect. It's good!

Acid08

Banned
Wooooo beat Heavens boss at 55. Took me a couple tries and a bit of luck but I killed it. Beat it first day in so S.Link time!
Nice!

What do you think of the story up to this point? Also, did you see my post a page or so back? Important December info.

Turin

Banned
Oh man I've enjoyed this show. Only seen the first 4 eps. Having never seen the movie I don't know what to expect. It's good!

The movies a cult classic but I personally prefer the show. It's kind of surreal at times while maintaining it's goofiness.

Wazzy

Banned
Nice!

What do you think of the story up to this point? Also, did you see my post a page or so back? Important December info.
It's good so far! It's a little creepy which I like and the social links are super fun.

Yup I saw the December info! I'm rank 5 with Marie now and it's only November 14th so I think I'll finish that. :D

Only party member social links I need to finish now are Naoto, Chie, Kanji and Teddie(who happens story wise I think) and they're all almost done except Naoto.

Acid08

Banned
It's good so far! It's a little creepy which I like and the social links are super fun.

Yup I saw the December info! I'm rank 5 with Marie now and it's only November 14th so I think I'll finish that. :D

Only party member social links I need to finish now are Naoto, Chie, Kanji and Teddie(who happens story wise I think) and they're all almost done except Naoto.
Nice! All of the parts leading up to and following Heaven are crazy intense, you're at such a great stretch.

There's another little scene with each party member if you hang out with them once after their link is maxed....you get a nice surprise for doing so :)

Touchdown

Banned
It's here y'all.

ib2y152Fe3AJCX.gif

Wazzy

Banned
Nice! All of the parts leading up to and following Heaven are crazy intense, you're at such a great stretch.

There's another little scene with each party member if you hang out with them once after their link is maxed....you get a nice surprise for doing so :)
Hmmm? I haven't noticed any extra scenes :( unless you mean when they just comment on recent events.

I'm excited for whatever happens. I hope I have enough time to finish most social links.

Acid08

Banned
Hmmm? I haven't noticed any extra scenes :( unless you mean when they just comment on recent events.

I'm excited for whatever happens. I hope I have enough time to finish most social links.
I mean after you max their social link you have to talk to them one more time(after January 10th) when they have the "!" over their head. It's basically an 11th rank with a bonus after.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member

And it even gets better with every episode!

So far, at least. You might like True Detective yo.

Yup, House of Cards is pretty great.

EDIT: Also, about monitors. Size and graphics card doesn't really matter, only the resolution does. Running stuff on a lower resolution sucks on monitors since the scaling of them is shit. It only works with something like 1080P -> 4K. Can't recommend a monitor without specs though, but if you are going for something of $150 it doesn't matter too much.

Toa TAK

Banned
Where can I stream True Detective?

I've been interested in that show since it's announcement years back and never watched it. =(

Turin

Banned

I've been interested in that show since it's announcement years back and never watched it. =(

You could try downloading it off a torrent site but that shit's kind of risky. Used to do it before Comcast sent me a warning email.

Well it's not that I want them to diagnose me, I want them to at least confidently tell me that it's either YES that or NOT that. I have 10 years of "eh I don't know" behind me.

And basically I have a ton of problems with my connective tissue (joints/ligaments/etc). Went to see a Rheumatologist today (who's speciality is SUPPOSED to be joints/inflammation/arthritis". He basically just said "yeah you don't have arthritis that's all I can tell you I don't know more than that". no fucking kidding I know I don't have arthritis.

EDIT: Specifically looking for someone to tell me if I do/don't have Ehlers-Danlos or Marfan, if you want to know it exactly.

I probably have Ehlers-Danlos myself especially since many family members got it, but it is very mild for me. Never got officially diagnosed since my case isn't very serious. I hope you'll get some definitive answer about what is going on.

You can't, well on HBO GO, but yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom