• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_moy3675pBw1qz4rgp.gif

Isn't he the bassist?

Wazzy

Banned
Black Frost is such a bro. It pained us when we couldn't use him anymore.
Get 'em all!

From what I remember, it's...worth(?) it? There's probably a laugh or several to be had, barely remember it. The nurse I mean.
Right? I love Eligor but Black Frost has been so goooooood for me. I pretty much have every elemental spell on him.

If I have enough free time I'll probably finish the social link with the nurse, just to see what happens.
Even more Golden Hands spawn when you go through the dungeons a second time :D if you can come up with a method to reliably kill them you'll gain tons of levels.

Oooohhh nice! I usually use physical attacks like Torrent Shot and I kill one or two. If I'm unlucky, I end up missing a lot and it escapes.

I'm going to fight the sub boss since I healed with the fox and see how that goes. Then I'll do some fusions

NinjaBoiX

I should really look into this band again. I only have 3-4 songs of theirs on my ipod but I love every one.
Some of DJ Shadow's best work is on Psyence Fiction, it's so fucking good man. They were never quite them same after he left, as good as James Lavelle is.

But this from Never Never Land is always a winner:

Unkle - Reign

Windam

Scaley member
Some of DJ Shadow's best work is on Psyence Fiction, it's so fucking good man. They were never quite them same after he left, as good as James Lavelle is.

Unkle - Reign

Don't forget In A State and Inside

The only thing that burns in Hell
Is the part of you that won't let go of your life
Your memories, your attachments
They burn 'em all away
But they're not punishing you, they say
They're freeing your soul
Relax

Wazzy

Banned
FFXIV time? FFXIV time.

Fuck school!
Yassssssss
What did you end up getting?
Building it yourself? :p

Nah I got a HP desktop. It was a $1000 but with the payment plan I only have to pay 250 upfront(I decided on 300 to make the bi weekly's less) plus 3 year warrenty.

I'm usually not trusting of HP but my coworkers said it's one of the best, especially for what I'm paying.

MutFox

Banned
Yassssssss

Nah I got a HP desktop. It was a $1000 but with the payment plan I only have to pay 250 upfront(I decided on 300 to make the bi weekly's less) plus 3 year warrenty.

I'm usually not trusting of HP but my coworkers said it's one of the best, especially for what I'm paying.

Did it come with an ok video card?
Which model you get? :p

Turin

Banned

Unkle - Reign

LOVE that song. Reign, Burn My Shadow, Lonely Soul and Eye for an Eye are the songs I have of them.

I'll check out Psyence Fiction.

Windam

Scaley member
Guys, 29" LG monitor for $220 plus I'll get a 10% discount and I might be able to get $20-$40 off. Yes or no? I'm not getting it today but I need to decide soon.

Do eeeeeeeeet
but don't try to run games at native resolution and maxed out with that vidya card

AcridMeat

Banned
29'' is a lot not knowing the video card.

Also not knowing anything else about the monitor doesn't help assess if it's worth it ha. Sounds like a good deal, but yeah stuff like resolution, hertz, response time, etc.

Windam

Scaley member
I love reading a sentence in my textbook then taking a break. Such a good time waster.

29'' is a lot not knowing the video card.

Also not knowing anything else about the monitor doesn't help assess if it's worth it ha.

Video card's a Radeon HD 8570.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom