• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now I have time to... Oh wait.. You're anti bacon..

XjYPRoO.png

I'm sorry. But I really can't stand it.

Dragonz is worse. She hates cheese. Think about that. CHEESE.

Halo 2

Banned
I'm lactose intolerant and I STILL eat all the cheese I can find.
Next you're going to tell me someone in here doesn't like coffee.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
They announced Space Dandy season 2 is starting in 6 days. That isn't enough time to prepare mentally.

tumblr_myx41o2Hm31sljg1oo1_500.gif

NinjaBoiX

Funky Papa is bringing the primo gifs to this thread.
My sleeping schedule was perfect. Then I met a German boy. Stupid timezones
Such a liar Cat, your sleeping pattern was always so fucked up! You'd regularly reply to messages at like 3am.

I just caught up on a load of sleep last night, feels good man. Heading back up to Sunderland for a few days on Monday to finish up bits and pieces. I'll be staying at Samantha's as I have no house now, so I'll be fucked again come Friday.

Dat ass doe...absolutely worth losing some sleep over innit.

Turin

Banned
giphy.gif

So what did I miss?

I'm sorry. But I really can't stand it.

Have you tried it on a chicken sandwich? It's one of the greatest things ever to grace the halls of Valhalla.

They announced Space Dandy season 2 is starting in 6 days. That isn't enough time to prepare mentally.

Is it actually that good? I tried it out but wasn't into it.

With that said I was watching it with a friend and really couldn't zone into it because we were talking about something else.

Turin

Banned
Just binged watched Penny Dreadful. So much better than the pilot would suggest. Looking forward to the finale tonight.

Eva Green is awesome. Frankenstien is something of a Charles Darwin figure. Josh Hartnetts character turns out to be a lot more interesting than expected.

I have.

Eh.

tumblr_m3i5kzsoxj1qcacxx.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
It's pretty good, and despite each episode being wildly different, I enjoyed them all. It's pretty much a homage to/ satire of sci-fi spacefaring adventure anime the same way Venture Bros. pays homage to Johnny Quest, and "boy adventurer" shows of the 1960-70s.

Only watched the first two Penny Dreadful eps, man I need to learn how to sub-multi-task while I'm multi-tasking.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Such a liar Cat, your sleeping pattern was always so fucked up! You'd regularly reply to messages at like 3am.
Pfft. I did that like... Twice. Maybe you shouldn't be texting me at 3am!

On that note, sleep time! I'm already 1.5 hours over my normal bed time. I blame a certain cute dude on Skype >_>

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Straight from the fam's trees

TyPVoNc.jpg

So ripe and juicy the seeds separate from the flesh with just pressing them with your tongue.

This is some sinful shit.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
These cherries.

Jesus Christ these cherries.

Eva Green could come through the door, her plump chesticles free and bare, and I'd still not share them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom