• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
I'm so broke I can barely afford the regular Fleshlight skin. :'(

Edit: Probably can't with HST and shipping.

The
pathetic
life of the last of the dragons.

TrueGrime

I think I'm being dragged to watch Transformers tomorrow...
One question, is it worse than part 2?
Is it better than the others?

If you like mindless action, it'll be the right movie for you. If you like cheesy slow motion dramatic shots, it'll be the right movie for you. If you like substance, this is not the right movie for you. It's long and explosive. In my opinion it's worse than Transformers 2. My favorite remains the first one. Because it was just the first one.

MutFox

Banned
leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

MutFox

Banned
If you like mindless action, it'll be the right movie for you. If you like cheesy slow motion dramatic shots, it'll be the right movie for you. If you like substance, this is not the right movie for you. It's long and explosive. In my opinion it's worse than Transformers 2. My favorite remains the first one. Because it was just the first one.

Worse than 2...
I'm not watching it then.

Transformers 2 is the ONLY movie I ever wanted to walk out of the theatre on.
So bad.

usea

I just started using skype recently. I use it just to IM with one person. Today I got a message from somebody I don't know. I assume it's some kind of spam, but all they said was "are you online?" The profile is some 23f girl, but no details. Is that something that happens a lot on skype? Should I change it so only my contacts can message me?

Wazzy

Banned
Finally trying to finish p4(playing at work on my break) and I don't know if I have the patience to do three more levels for Yoshitsunes best move.

I really want to finish and don't want to burn myself out by grinding so I guess we'll see if it pushes me to the point where I want to stop again. If it does, I'm stopping grinding and just going to fight the last boss.

Holy shit girl you have ANOTHER gig? You just had one yesterday. D:

Good luck bb. I'm sure you'll still be rocking the gig anyway!

Yeah at the Italian Centre :( for half an hour. I had a total meltdown on the way here because I could barely sing when I was trying to warm up :(

AcridMeat

Banned
Funky those are some great food pics. I've got some cherries as well right now, underrated fruit.

This is how I feel watching this greece - costa rica game
ibu6FsYx6KjK1p.gif

I just started using skype recently. I use it just to IM with one person. Today I got a message from somebody I don't know. I assume it's some kind of spam, but all they said was "are you online?" The profile is some 23f girl, but no details. Is that something that happens a lot on skype? Should I change it so only my contacts can message me?

I got one like that a little while ago but it's only happened once to me so far.

Wazzy

Banned
Walked into my breakroom, caught 5 minutes of the game, walked out in boredom.

Repated this but up at the front of my store where it's streaming. Walked away even more bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom