• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear USA lost. I actually thought they might win.

Is there actually foot fetish GAF?

If they found swollen feet attractive I'd be all
JywRpWU.gif

Steve are you a part of Foot fetish GAF?

dELC9d5.gif

You guys are so silly. But the compliments are well taken! so thank you. <3

There is this pretty big foot fetish thread in off-topic that gets bumped occasionally.

But no, not really, just joking.

zeemumu

Damn it Wazzy, you've led Foot Fetish GAF right to us!

I did end up seeing Transormers, finally. I legitimately did not like it. The continued human stupidity, the fact that the daughter was Katara from The Last Airbender/Bradley from Bates Motel, giving the boyfriend way more screentime and importance than he actually deserved, under-use of Grimlock. I just couldn't handle it. I almost walked out a couple of times. I don't know if I've just reached my breaking point for Michael Bay films or if it was just that movie in particular but...I-I just can't do it. Never again. I don't care if Unicron is going to be in the next one.

One redeeming factor is that they used some of the original sound clips from the cartoon.

G-Fex

We have more posts here than FurryGAF does. All is right with the world.

Good. They're well...

anyway. I'm not that furry, I just shaved today, it's why my face hurts.

and your wang shouldn't be poking people when hugging.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Windam

Scaley member
You know windam there's more to the world than just sexual things.

no there isn't.

There's more to a heart than just anger or hate. It's full of all kinds of feelings. Unfortunately, I don't remember what they are.

All I know is thirst.

G-Fex

I just had that today

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I love baja blast

I really really really like this girl. But on the twitter I play it cool and not get all...overthirsted. B^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom