• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
That feel when you want a relationship but don't want a relationship.

That feel when you want sex but don't like hookups.

That feel when

Dog-Humps-His-Bed-Into-a-Seizure-Before-Waking-Up-Sad-It-Was-But-a-Dream.gif

Winter needs to come back and freeze my heart again.

Windam

Scaley member
It's truly the shittiest mental state to be in.

I need ice cream. But I have none. ;_;

Same here. Mental Health thread is always there if you need to vent. I went from very active in it (from the days of the original Depression thread) to just popping in once in a while now. Can't wait until I can start receiving therapy/counseling again. Meds alone just isn't cutting it. They can't change you from hating yourself.

Halo 2

Banned
You like it?

You should read Scud the disposable assassin. It's so awesome.

I'll add it to my "to read" list.

I was depressed. Only for half a year rly. But damn did it fuck me up. Stay strong!
#inspirational #tbt #tonyhawk

I get to root for two teams.
But I don't watch baseball.

G-Fex

I'll add it to my "to read" list.

I was depressed. Only for half a year rly. But damn did it fuck me up. Stay strong!
#inspirational #tbt #tonyhawk

I get to root for two teams.
But I don't watch baseball.

I'm glad. I too am barely getting less depressed since my break up.

MLBgaf banned me. But I used to like the Brewers

Listening to Lana Del Rey while feeling like this probably isn't the best decision I've ever made.

Guys, post the most sickeningly saccharine upbeat song you can think of.

Windam

Scaley member
Listening to Lana Del Rey while feeling like this probably isn't the best decision I've ever made.

Guys, post the most sickeningly saccharine upbeat song you can think of.

Just listen to early Coldplay. Seriously. Do it.

If you really want an upbeat song though, here you go. This song worked for me for the first few months I began to have mental health issues back in 2011.

Ooooh, right, Em. Thank you for reminding me of Carly Rae's album. It doesn't get much more saccharine than that.

As for Becky G... child please.

Oh god, THIS SONG. The memories.

Just listen to early Coldplay. Seriously. Do it.

If you really want an upbeat song though, here you go. This song worked for me for the first few months I began to have mental health issues back in 2011.

I'll check them out. I've never actually fully listened to a Coldplay album.

Also, excellent suggestion.

Man, I remember this so well too.

Windam

Scaley member
I'll check them out. I've never actually fully listened to a Coldplay album.

Also, excellent suggestion.

Early Coldplay, which I'll define as Parachutes - A Rush of Blood to the Head, isn't very upbeat. Parachutes and A Rush of Blood to the Head (especially the track A Rush of Blood to the Head on the latter) are pretty goddamn depressing, but the songs are good, so they're not gonna bring you down any more or anything. X&Y is more upbeat/pop sounding than the other two albums, and nothing touches Fix You for a "holy fuck I'm broken and need to un-alone" song, in my opinion. Just listen to those three albums (Parachutes, A Rush of Blood to the Head, X&Y) and fall in love.

This is a Very Good Song™

Early Coldplay, which I'll define as Parachutes - A Rush of Blood to the Head, isn't very upbeat. Parachutes and A Rush of Blood to the Head (especially the track A Rush of Blood to the Head on the latter) are pretty goddamn depressing, but the songs are good, so they're not gonna bring you down any more or anything. X&Y is more upbeat/pop sounding than the other two albums, and nothing touches Fix You for a "holy fuck I'm broken and need to un-alone" song, in my opinion.

Sounds good. I shall delve.

Turin

Banned
So almost everything has been deleted off my computer.

I was going to restore it when I felt like copying stuff since it did need restored. Someone decided to do it when I was at work. You don't fuck with someone else's shit. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom