• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.php

If it's any album other than Stripped you should tbh.

Your Body was on the recommended videos and I couldn't help but relive the train wreck once more

zeemumu

Kind of sad to say that the last concert that I ever attended was a Justin Timberlake/ Christina Aguilera concert. I still have an old backstage pass. I'd put in the effort to get Linkin Park tickets but I feel like I'd have no chance against the horde of superfans who already have tickets to their Fall show.

And the only Coldplay songs that I'll accept are Viva La Vida because it wasn't run into the ground for me on its release because I didn't listen to the radio that much back then, and Clocks. Magic is also on my phone but only because my best friend forced me to download it.

zeemumu

Wait

Does this mean I'll find someone through GAF now like Lucian? Because :DDDDDDD if so.

Be careful what you wish for, Wazzy. You might get it. And by it, I mean a foot fetishist. Besides, I've never trusted GAF relationships. Lucian and Bufbaf are gonna pull a catfish on each other any day now.

What do you mean I missed Video Games Live? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE REPLAY ORCHESTRA IS PERFORMING AT ANIME EXPO ON A DIFFERENT DAY THAN THE ONE THAT I'M GOING ON?!

iy9j7mAd1B5EK.gif

I see Kyle beat me to it. But the point still stands.

I'm too ugly for Megan, but thanks.

Qorl, you just need more confidence in yourself. Doubting yourself isn't sexy.

I find myself fairly plain/average when it comes to my looks. But I like to think my personality pushes me up to irresistibly fuckable.

zeemumu

I also googled Wazzy, but all I found was a picture from the original FakeGAF of her giving acrid the finger and Dragonz eating ice cream.

Windam

Scaley member
Google Windam and you'll find the mobile suit I named myself after and some random shit.

Qorl, you just need more confidence in yourself. Doubting yourself isn't sexy.

I find myself fairly plain/average when it comes to my looks. But I like to think my personality pushes me up to irresistibly fuckable.

I'm not like this when I'm out, trust me. Everybody (including my "close" friends) thinks I have a fuckton of confidence while I really go internallyscreaming.gif. I just don't let them see inside. I live by this rule that I made up for myself: "Make it look like you know what you're talking about, even if you don't. Say it confidently enough and people will believe." I've found it to be the truth.

zeemumu

If I google my name it shows that damn phone the g flex.

also it shows some interesting gifs I guess I posted? :O

really? when I googled your name I found a Tifa cosplayer.

I'm not like this when I'm out, trust me. Everybody (including my "close" friends) thinks I have a fuckton of confidence while I really go internallyscreaming.gif. I just don't let them see inside. I live by this rule that I made up for myself: "Make it look like you know what you're talking about, even if you don't. Say it confidently enough and people will believe." I've found it to be the truth.

Everyone (especially my close friends) knows how broken I am. I don't make much of an attempt to hide it. But I can feign confidence to those who don't know me very well.

Windam

Scaley member
Everyone (especially my close friends) knows how broken I am. I don't make much of an attempt to hide it. But I can feign confidence to those who don't know me very well.

I tell some of my friends about how broken I am, but then when we're together the mask I put on for other people ends up fooling them, as well.

zeemumu

I tell some of my friends about how broken I am, but then when we're together the mask I put on for other people ends up fooling them, as well.

I wish that I would have done that instead because it took a long time to shake the feeling of being pitied because they know how broken I am and it caused me to be a party pooper from time to time. Sometimes I'll just remain quiet at a party.

zeemumu

Haha, this time when I Googled my username I found that pic I posted last thread of Emily listening to Bieber.

Reposting it to bring back her shame.

I think Emily pops up in the search results of every regular in this thread. I think I've only posted two images of myself on GAF. If I remember correctly, one is in the Real Pic January thread and the other is in this thread, but both are buried too deep for anyone to find.

Windam

Scaley member
God damn Hieroglyph thread. It needs to be locked. I venture in there every time there's a new post and it hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom