• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
Doesn't look too bad at that length.

But you'd look better with it shorter I think.

Hehe... Probably gonna get it cut this Saturday...
Probably just a cleanup though, never really let my hair grow before...
Kinda wanna give a it a try, but maybe it's a bad time, usually like it really short for the summer...

Wazzy

Banned
Jake I already miss your avatar of what's his faces face.

Here's my hair... Longer...
Bored at work and did a bad boy selfie...

Me doin Selfie's... I've become everything I hate... :|

Nice picture! I think the length looks good but you gotta style it with hair that long. :D

Wazzy

Banned
Thanks! :D

Hmmm... Any suggestions for styling? :p
I could give it a try, if it isn't full retard... :|

I'll try and post some pictures later but best thing to do is go to a hairdresser and have them do a small trim and get them to style it. Make sure you watch what they do so you learn how to style it yourself.

Thanks for reminding me I should probably get a haircut soon.

I don't understand how you guys have beards and goatees.

doesnt the itching just bug the hell out of you?

only initially and even then it wasn't bad. Although it's been well over a year since I started growing and maintaining a beard so I may just be forgetting.

Apparently conditioner works well with it so I've been using that and I haven't had any problems.

tumblr_mj7e2333c71qi9dhho1_500.gif

Why wouldn't I C:
Z4vybxbl.jpg

That was my face after your post
ok maybe not I had to take like 50 photos before I got to one where I didn't look psychotic. Unfortunately it also got rid of my neck

And just look at my sexy hair. I should be your role model.
I also think that's the first time I've described anything as sexy
Here's my hair... Longer...
Bored at work and did a bad boy selfie...

Me doin Selfie's... I've become everything I hate... :|

Growitgrowitgrowit

It'd look rad

Z4vybxbl.jpg

That was my face after your post
ok maybe not I had to take like 50 photos before I got to one where I didn't look psychotic. Unfortunately it also got rid of my neck

And just look at my sexy hair. I should be your role model.
I also think that's the first time I've described anything as sexy

Dye your hair silver.

and wear goggles.

zeemumu

Power's out due to repairs. All I have left is my phone.

To put on my two cents on the hair argument, I had an afro that I kept braided in corn rows up until I graduated. After that I cut it all off

AcridMeat

Banned
That track blew me away when I first heard it in the rain ...in sleeping dogs.

Sitting in the DMV then chopping my locks. Pray for mojo.

MutFox

Banned
I'll try and post some pictures later but best thing to do is go to a hairdresser and have them do a small trim and get them to style it. Make sure you watch what they do so you learn how to style it yourself.

Yeah, was planning on going this Saturday to the barber...
Def needs a clean-up... :|
(Wanted to go for a bout a month, but was letting it grow a bit more...)

Growitgrowitgrowit

It'd look rad

Hehe, it'll grow, but gonna get a clean-up so it grows right I guess... :p

AcridMeat

Banned
Already done with the dmv that was the best. I did see a used diaper on the ground of the parking lot though. Someone let windam out if his cage again. (Looking at dragons)

Wazzy

Banned
Sorry Robot, not a fan of longer hair. I think short and slick is the best. Messy is cool too but only when the hair is long at the top.

But if you like it then stick with it. :)

I wouldn't say it looks good if I didn't think you pulled it off. :p

AcridMeat

Banned
Lookin' slick.
get it?
Pics breh.

Beck - Devil's Haircut

Golden oldies for the win.
Man I wish Beck wasn't a loon, he made so much good music back then.
Will get through these, listened to the first so far. I'm just letting folks know I click links.

I always chop more than what my ideal look is to save some money because it grows back so quickly. Didn't decide on a style before going in but I have an interview tomorrow so I went with neat for now. I'm back to being a teenager.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I made a thread that had a graveyard once. I think it was titled "dumb evil corporations." I was looking for fictional ones so the mods banned everyone who listed a real one.

Haha I remember that thread! Shame I just went back to read through it and it appears most of the dead have been brought back to life :p

I think the first thread I saw become a graveyard (and a pretty permanent one at that) was the epic mickey concept art thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom