• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

So many of the people I know on GAF live in Canadaland. Sometimes I wish I lived there instead of Awesomeland (California).

I'd actually like to move to Canada someday. Either Ontario or Montreal. I guess in the meantime I still have a lot of exploring to do down here in California. It's a big state. I usually stay down south. Maybe it's time I plan a little adventure up north.

Halo 2

Banned
You would hate me, flaking is my favorite.

I still prefer Cap2, but damn this was an entertaining movie. Top 3 of the summer movies so far, (Cap2 if that was summer, Xmen, Edge of Tomorrow).

I should really start going with my friends to these when they invite me.

G-Fex

Not enough thirst. Am I not pretty anymore? :'(

Hardly talk or do anything with them, and I feel I can't relate to them a lot of the time. I might as well say I don't have friends since I just stay in my room 95% of the time.

I'm the same way.

We can be friends Windam :)

MutFox

Banned
I want you to take me behind a dumpster in an alley and pound me until my anus prolapses.

How's that?

Prolapse?!?!
I just looked that up...

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

It's a piece of shit computer in general -_-

Laptop issues again?
You can get it replaced again right?

Windam

Scaley member
Take a photo that is far out and not angled upwards

I took it with my rear-facing camera. Took forever to finally get a picture because I was just pressing random shit on the screen looking for the capture button. Front facing one kept giving me a mirror image for some reason. :/ I'll ask someone to get a decent picture when I'm out or I'll use my laptop webcam maybe.

AcridMeat

Banned
Any of you Cali people get cuts at Baxter Finley
I don't know what that is.
I'd actually like to move to Canada someday. Either Ontario or Montreal. I guess in the meantime I still have a lot of exploring to do down here in California. It's a big state. I usually stay down south. Maybe it's time I plan a little adventure up north.
Let's hang bruh.
You would hate me, flaking is my favorite.
Can't deal. Too many flakes in California.

Jams right now.

Wazzrz you'd enjoy this probably Disclosure - You & Me (Flume Remix)
Bondax - Gold (Snakehips Bootleg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom