• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Poet

Banned
Right now I'm too poor to have Photoshop so I have to do all of my editing in paint. Took a graphic design class in high school that taught me how to properly use photoshop, though.

Photoshop cs2 (I think, could be cs1) is free. they released the license restrictions.

I got the whole cs5 suite dirt cheap when I was a student :)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=119239064&postcount=152

tumblr_ml252mhGRm1qedlsro1_250.gif

NinjaBoiX

You guys are searching out new avatars for peeps eh?

I want one of Hayley doing a sex face like Halo 2's please. I'll send a Christmas card to however nails the brief.

Google Ninjas go!

MutFox

Banned
I'm probably gonna get a haircut this weekend...
Gonna keep it semi-long, but need it cleaned up... :p

Maybe I'll post a pic later... :|

I can't have a haircut until near the end of July. I have this small thing on the back of my head that's just filled with blood and would bleed a lot if it gets even a tiny cut. Having it removed 23rd of July :/

Just wanted to put it out there

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I can't have a haircut until near the end of July. I have this small thing on the back of my head that's just filled with blood and would bleed a lot if it gets even a tiny cut. Having it removed 23rd of July :/

Just wanted to put it out there

p4lIJ14.jpg

I hate my current haircut, but right now is still too short. I'm going to let it grow for two months in order to give my hairdresser something better to work on.

Edit: This one is amazing.

JXT28H7.jpg

My disdain for Coldplay has been massively increased by people comparing Feeder to them because of the softer period after Jon committed suicide.

Which even then was nothing like Coldplay.

Though I would like to see Coldplay do something like this. Which is off one of the two supposedly Coldplay-esque albums.

zeemumu

This gif made me laugh... :|

GqRGEqa.gif

Did you get this from that "women won't date me because I'm black" thread? That thread saddens me. I would hate to think that you could have every awesome quality in the world and then get rejected because she was like "oh, but you're black, though."

MutFox

Banned
Did you get this from that "women won't date me because I'm black" thread? That thread saddens me. I would hate to think that you could have every awesome quality in the world and then get rejected because she was like "oh, but you're black, though."

Nah, I was in the FIFA thread...
Haven't really seen that thread.

If a person is going to judge you on your skin colour,
there's plenty of other people out there.

2 hours sleep

UGHJD

Those are the best!
Sometimes I'll call in sick cause of those... :(

Haha, that girls face is way too obvious... :|
Also think that T-shirt should be Jake's new AV, Just photoshop the "S" off She.

Yeah, if someone won't date someone because of the color of their skin then they're a pretty abhorrent person.

We all have preferences but when the sole reason you won't date someone boils down to "but you're black tho" you're an asshole. If you find the person attractive, it doesn't fucking matter.

Windam

Scaley member
tumblr_lfrrxtID621qgetauo1_400.gif

Also, I've listened to X&Y three times so far. I really like the whole album. My top three right now would be Fix You, X&Y, and The Hardest Part.

White Shadows, Talk, and Speed of Sound are also amazing. Listen to Parachutes more. You might dismiss it at first listen, but listen again and holy shit it's brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom