• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have to let you guys know that i live in Shuman's suitcase, so don't get too freaked out if you catch me raiding the fridge at this little party of yours.

i'm very quiet though

Windam

Scaley member
I actually totally was a weeaboo when I went to Japan, and I feel bad about it. I was only interested in anime and stuff, not any of the history or anything.

It's okay, I'm pretty sure China has a more interesting history for the most part. I'd love a game set in Ancient China. But yeah, I'd go around telling all the Japanese girls "Me big Canadian man" and then go to all the nerd/geek districts for games and shit. Maybe check out the fashion district for a few laughs.

Windy, I thought you were living in the UK breh.

My GT is Majjam.

Nope. I'm in Toronto, brotha.

TrueGrime

Umm excuse you that's obviously not me.

I would have landed right on his dick.

Data-oh-shit.gif

/dead

TrueGrime

It's okay, I'm pretty sure China has a more interesting history for the most part. I'd love a game set in Ancient China. But yeah, I'd go around telling all the Japanese girls "Me big Canadian man" and then go to all the nerd/geek districts for games and shit. Maybe check out the fashion district for a few laughs.

Nope. I'm in Toronto, brotha.

Shit nice! I'm hoping to catch one of the Rangers-Leaf games in Toronto. There's two I know of. One in Nov and one in Feb. We gotta' meet up mang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom