• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
You just want to steal my pink nippled women.
But I'm Hungarian I'm more entitled to them than your Canadian ass.
I've only been to Ireland for 2 weeks.
How was it? I really want to go to Scotland and Ireland as well.

As for what Ninj said on British women. London was a hodge podge of all types. I don't really remember to be honest.
I was focused on his bald head

Oh and Finland I know someone who lives there. I'd like to rent a car and drive around the roads too. That's why I want to go to the Isle of Man with a rental.

Halo 2

Banned
But I'm Hungarian I'm more entitled to them than your Canadian ass.

How was it? I really want to go to Scotland and Ireland as well.

As for what Ninj said on British women. London was a hodge podge of all types. I don't really remember to be honest.
I was focused on his bald head

Oh and Finland I know someone who lives there. I'd like to rent a car and drive around the roads too. That's why I want to go to the Isle of Man with a rental.

it was beautiful I went from Dublin to Galway, Galway is prettier, Dublin is great go get fish n chips and appreciate the architecture. Guiness yeeeeeeeee
Everyone is crazy friendly. im sure it was partly "oh hey tourists moneybags"
Dublin is like Seattle, rainy but not too much the calm chill kind.
Went to an island and biked the perimeter it was bootiful basically like California Galway is.

RJsAm6f.jpg

NinjaBoiX

Watch Ali

or the one with Denzel
The fight are corny (one dude pummels the fuck out of the other, then they switch, and that scene where the judge gets covered in blood spray, just lol) and it's one of De Niro's less convincing performances.

It's also poorly paced and too long.

Not impressed.

The fight are corny (one dude pummels the fuck out of the other, then they switch, and that scene where the judge gets covered in blood spray, just lol) and it's one of De Niro's less convincing performances.

It's also poorly paced and too long.

Not impressed.
The Deer Hunter is a classic De Niro movie that i really really hate

AcridMeat

Banned
it was beautiful I went from Dublin to Galway, Galway is prettier, Dublin is great go get fish n chips and appreciate the architecture. Guiness yeeeeeeeee
Everyone is crazy friendly. im sure it was partly "oh hey tourists moneybags"
Dublin is like Seattle, rainy but not too much the calm chill kind.
Went to an island and biked the perimeter it was bootiful basically like California Galway is.
That sounds super fun. I love chill rain. One of the reasons I think I'd be okay moving to Seattle from California. It's way better than Portland's weather.

Windam I haven't studied WWII for years but I'm pretty sure Canada went to help France. My country was broken for decades. All we have are our women. Canada has beautiful women anyway.

Halo 2 where are you in the world?

NinjaBoiX

The Deer Hunter is a classic De Niro movie that i really really hate
Yeah, The Deer Hunter is shit too.

How long is that fucking tedious wedding at the start man? And the fucking Russian Roulette scene is garbage too. So overhyped.
nooooo, ytou; re dead wrong m8
I'm a heathen. I enjoy Sucker Punch FFS, disregard my opinion entirely.
im in london in august we can fiht this out ninjaboi, i know my inja skills!
Oh cool! I'm in Manchester at the mo, it's only 2 hours on the choo choo. If I'm free we should hook up breh.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm drinking a "dutch style pilsener"
Peter's Brand B| $6/6tallboys

Actually talking to my friend in Amsterdam who works at events doing lighting and stuff and said they're always hiring. I'd love to go back there and put on gigs and stuff.

Linius

im going to londpon to see gigs, jabberwocky festival yes!

This night was so crazy. my Dad was n't even watching the penalties. I had the balls though :D

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
We should host a FakeGAF party in the Paris Catacombs.

Now, keep in mind we've been locked in this parking garage stairwell for like 20 minutes, dude.
Okay, so then we turn around and what do we see? A scary minotaur.
And I'm like, "Oh, shit!" Yeah, and I'm like, uh, you know, like, I'm like, "What do we-- what do we do?" you know.
And then Mac, he's just like-- "Just chill!" And I'm like, "How do we chill, dude?" Yeah, and I'm all, "Oh, shit, he's gonna talk now.
" Yeah, and I'm-I'm all like, "How do you know he's gonna talk?" And I'm like, "Because his mouth is opening.
" And then he did talk.
Yeah, and then he goes-- he goes, "I-I'll let you out of the stairwell, 'cause I have the key, because I'm the security guard instead.

Windam

Scaley member
Now, keep in mind we've been locked in this parking garage stairwell for like 20 minutes, dude.
Okay, so then we turn around and what do we see? A scary minotaur.
And I'm like, "Oh, shit!" Yeah, and I'm like, uh, you know, like, I'm like, "What do we-- what do we do?" you know.
And then Mac, he's just like-- "Just chill!" And I'm like, "How do we chill, dude?" Yeah, and I'm all, "Oh, shit, he's gonna talk now.
" Yeah, and I'm-I'm all like, "How do you know he's gonna talk?" And I'm like, "Because his mouth is opening.
" And then he did talk.
Yeah, and then he goes-- he goes, "I-I'll let you out of the stairwell, 'cause I have the key, because I'm the security guard instead.

tl;dr

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't watched Grindhouse and even that gif doesn't make me want to watch Groundhouse that much.

Just saw Calvary though which was awesome. Don't watch the trailer kinda spoils pretty much everything. You need to go in blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom