• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

You motherfucker
fGyXJxa.gif

Can I buy a vowel?
7ojXy6K.jpg

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Dammit I still feel out of place in this thread. I likes it though. Evening FakeGAF you fast moving youthful buggers you.

MutFox

Banned
You lucky bastards. I'm having some fucking gluten-free mac & cheese from the frozen meal aisle.

Pretty good stuff, actially.

Never really tried gluten free stuff...
Every time I'm about to try it, people convince me not to.

Well I've had gluten free natural stuff,
but not pasta, bread, etc...

Still not sure what's so bad about gluten or if it's just a fad and possibly unhealthy in the long term.

Still not sure what's so bad about gluten or if it's just a fad and possibly unhealthy in the long term.
Dude, all I know is that it's the best mac and cheese that I can "cook" in 6 minutes. lol

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider

Isnt it to do with coeliac disease or some such?

MutFox

Banned
Dude, all I know is that it's the best mac and cheese that I can "cook" in 6 minutes. lol
I still would wanna try it... ;P

Isnt it to do with coeliac disease or some such?

Oh yeah, but the amount of people that have jumped on it is more than the amount of people living with that disease.
Just wondering if one doesn't suffer from the disease, if it's actually healthier or if it could cause long term issues...
(Probably doesn't matter)

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I still would wanna try it... ;P

Oh yeah, but the amount of people that have jumped on it is more than the amount of people living with that disease.
Just wondering if one doesn't suffer from the disease, if it's actually healthier or if it could cause long term issues...
(Probably doesn't matter)

I have no idea chuck, sorry.

I like seaweed.

AcridMeat

Banned
That looks sooooo good...
The fries look coated in salt though... haha... :|

There's a Korean BBQ burger at a big chain place here I wanna try.
(White Spot for my fellow Vancouverites)
Part of it's cheese, part of it's garlic, some of it's salt. Korean BBQ burger sounds amazing, let me know if you try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom