• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cool! Gotta do a bit of self-promotion, it's why I like community threads! It's where everyone can share their stuff to get valuable feedback, providing you're in the right community for it I guess..
For sure, for sure. May I ask what you thought about the stuff?
Symmetry is overrated. My favourite two are your more sombre asymmetrical stuff.
My friend has a tumblr with stills from the stuff he watches. http://animationboner.tumblr.com/
Heh, thanks! I'll tell my girlfriend that she was right about the cute crow.
WOW. He has a clear-as-hell still of Yellow Submarine. Never seen it before like that.

Also, good morning GAF.
I don't sleep because of you.

So I missed another Skype call? I feel so left out :(
Today I have Medical Terminology. Next week is a presentation that I'm going to not do.

Tell us more.

Well first there was a question regarding the right to free speech through flag burnings and the destruction of military draft cards; relevant cases needed to be cited and the reasoning of each opinion needed to be applied to the hypothetical scenario in the exam.

Then there was a question regarding the constitutionality of hate crimes, the right to free speech, and the right to privacy through working in abortion clinics. Cases needed to be cited, as with the first scenario, and each individual component of the hypothetical scenario provided in the exam needed to be analyzed.

Last question talked about the right to privacy and free speech through graphic content and nudity, as well as the constitutionality (or lack thereof) of prohibiting sexual acts between consenting adults behind closed doors. Cases cited, comparisons and analyses made, etc.

AcridMeat

Banned
Congratulations Em! Exciting times. :D
Of course I do, breh! It's just shocking to see an F1 gif outside the shithole that is the F1 thread.
Aww we have a great community. It's just a very very small one.
Yeah, people should really keep specific gifs to the relevant threads, it shows poor forum decorum.
iRT2e1iEbWUe4.gif

Why did noone tell me you can set the arrows on GAF mobile to link to your first unread post? And why isn't that the default?
How do you do this? Would be a blessing.

While in New York I was walking to meet someone for dinner, and I passed by the guy from this gif.
iuQddOoMRRGMx.gif

He walked by me wearing the same jacket and I was wondering why he looked so familiar. He was in a rush so I didn't bother to stop him but I don't know that I would have to begin with, what a weird context for recognizing someone. "You got the first PS4 at the NY Launch party!"

Toa TAK

Banned
Well first there was a question regarding the right to free speech through flag burnings and the destruction of military draft cards; relevant cases needed to be cited and the reasoning of each opinion needed to be applied to the hypothetical scenario in the exam.

Then there was a question regarding the constitutionality of hate crimes, the right to free speech, and the right to privacy through working in abortion clinics. Cases needed to be cited, as with the first scenario, and each individual component of the hypothetical scenario provided in the exam needed to be analyzed.

Last question talked about the right to privacy and free speech through graphic content and nudity, as well as the constitutionality (or lack thereof) of prohibiting sexual acts between consenting adults behind closed doors. Cases cited, comparisons and analyses made, etc.
That's actually pretty cool, what class is this for?

Toa TAK

Banned
Justice and the Constitution. It's actually a snorefest.

How the hell could something called "JUSTICE AND THE CONSTITUTION" be a snorefest? It must be your teacher.

I never thought I could be bored of Ancient Egypt until I was (re)learning from my archaeology teacher.

And it's the third time this semester I've touched on it.

How the hell could something called "JUSTICE AND THE CONSTITUTION" be a snorefest? It must be your teacher.

I never thought I could be bored of Ancient Egypt until I was (re)learning from my archaeology teacher.

And it's the third time this semester I've touched on it.

He talks in a low monotone voice that puts you to sleep, and then spends the entire class talking in circles. It sounds interesting in theory, and the legal system and cases as a whole are fascinating and thought provoking, but this class is just the pits.

Toa TAK

Banned
He talks in a low monotone voice that puts you to sleep, and then spends the entire class talking in circles. It sounds interesting in theory, and the legal system and cases as a whole are fascinating and thought provoking, but this class is just the pits.

lol, yup. That's exactly my Archaeology class.

I know your pain.

Windam

Scaley member
I'll trade you a report on global equity taxation?

Edit - deadline is tonight, mind.

Deal.

Took that my first semester freshman year, I have yet to even do another math problem that wasn't addition, multiplication, division, or subtraction since.

I'd like to keep it that way, thanks.

I chose to go into the sciences...

ZncZhrn.png

What's cal-cul-lus?

The stuff that forms on/around your teeth as the day progresses.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
For sure, for sure. May I ask what you thought about the stuff?
I liked it! Pixel art is a medium I am not very familiar with but I enjoyed looking through all your stuff, I really like your use of colour in some of the pieces too, what do you use for your art? I'm looking at Manga Studio but I'm not seeing much reason when I already have Photoshop ^_^

Instead of using tumblr why not use wordpress or make your own website portfolio to display your work?

(I hate tumblr)

So who wants to do my calculus homework for me?

I heard calculus is pretty fun

I liked it! Pixel art is a medium I am not very familiar with but I enjoyed looking through all your stuff, I really like your use of colour in some of the pieces too, what do you use for your art? I'm looking at Manga Studio but I'm not seeing much reason when I already have Photoshop ^_^

Instead of using tumblr why not use wordpress or make your own website portfolio to display your work?

(I hate tumblr)
Thanks! I appreciate them nice comments.
I use Sketchbook Pro on a Galaxy Note 8.0, then Photoshop to increase the PPI because Sketchbook Pro sucks, then follow up with Illustator to VECTOR THAT SHIT, SON.

For pixel art, I use Pixel Touch, also on the Note 8.0. (Don't let the reviews fool you. It is one good piece of software.)

I mostly use Instagram to show my art, but I have a website for retro game reviews, so I could definitely give making a portfolio a try.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Thanks! I appreciate them nice comments.
I use Sketchbook Pro on a Galaxy Note 8.0, then Photoshop to increase the PPI because Sketchbook Pro sucks, then follow up with Illustator to VECTOR THAT SHIT, SON.

For pixel art, I use Pixel Touch, also on the Note 8.0. (Don't let the reviews fool you. It is one good piece of software.)

I mostly use Instagram to show my art, but I have a website for retro game reviews, so I could definitely give making a portfolio a try.

I'm at work so have only seen bits posted to GAF but you have a real talent!:)

To everyone else who didn't know - I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT? It's just under preferences, I clicked it accidentally and had a mini freak out.

To Ninj, fuck you for withholding

Toa TAK

Banned
I had some mixed nuts and dried berries i brought from home with some green tea...
Just enough to hold me till lunch... Mmmmmm... Lunch...

** EDIT ** I will have to try this mobile preference thing... :p

Man that sounds good right now.

All I have is an oriental mix. #1stworldproblems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom