• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
Skype chat is happening and someone's laptop dies but everyone can still hear them so they start talking about their first sharting experience.

🌝🌝🌝🌝

AcridMeat

Banned
mBum4Vo.jpg

Note: this is just a dramatization of said sharting experience.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
If Stephen has sex the way he Skype chats, expect at least one faux pas.

NinjaBoiX

I keep missing the skype calls, it doesn't tell me until I open the app. Which is of course hugely helpful.

I'm at work anyway but still.

Just checked out Tumblr's 'copic' tag to get an idea on what supplies my girlfriend would like for her birthday.

Holy shit, I am devastated. Some of the art posted there is DIVINE. I'm sweating from some of the stuff I saw. FUCK.
I really want to improve, but I have no idea how.

Some day, I want to do some art that gives me the same feeling I got from some of those pieces. Damn.

I really love seeing art like that. Just fantastic stuff, for sure.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Just checked out Tumblr's 'copic' tag to get an idea on what supplies my girlfriend would like for her birthday.

Holy shit, I am devastated. Some of the art posted there is DIVINE. I'm sweating from some of the stuff I saw. FUCK.
I really want to improve, but I have no idea how.

Some day, I want to do some art that gives me the same feeling I got from some of those pieces. Damn.

can you show me your art?

Today is my last day of finals / class. After today, I'm essentially done with my undergrad degree, assuming I pass everything.

AND THEN I get my degree NEXT FUCKING SUNDAY.

ioQo9ln11vNo8.gif

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Sure. >.>
http://paulexcellent.tumblr.com

It's not anything crazy. lol
I'm really into doing some really clean, symmetrical, simple stuff. (Mostly because that's how I work.)
Ugh, I hope this doesn't come off as self-promotion or anything.

It's cool! Gotta do a bit of self-promotion, it's why I like community threads! It's where everyone can share their stuff to get valuable feedback, providing you're in the right community for it I guess..

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
"Night Guys" could be a NBC show about male prostitutes. It'd probably do well in women 18 to 49. last at least one season, and have a middling Metacritic score.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like you need some nice relaxing coff-

giphy.gif

Wait wrong pic

tumblr_m6jxuvclml1r8ypsmo1_500.gif

There we go.

If god made anything better than coffee he kept it for himself.

No I'm so fucked I don't remember anything I studied I'm going to fail and then I'll have to retake the class before I can graduate and then I'll live as a homeless bum on the streets of Providence.

FUCK.

No I'm so fucked I don't remember anything I studied I'm going to fail and then I'll have to retake the class before I can graduate and then I'll live as a homeless bum on the streets of Providence.

FUCK.
First step - breathe.
Second step - breathe more.

It's gonna be fine. Just relax, panicking just makes it harder. You got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom