• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Burger.jpg

Just had that burger...
Twas ok...
Just okay not worth 1/10 never again.

I see everyone is busy now, good thing I have this beer.

AcridMeat

Banned
Gonna give this new BADBADNOTGOOD a spin. Also this Uyama Hiroto album the jazz-hop dudes seem to love.
:O didn't know BBNG had another album out. Let me know how it is. I'm listening to Tokyo Jihen, super energetic Japanese jazz.

And yeah Hiroto is good. Wait, what is the new album with him?

Acid08

Banned
:O didn't know BBNG had another album out. Let me know how it is. I'm listening to Tokyo Jihen, super energetic Japanese jazz.

And yeah Hiroto is good. Wait, what is the new album with him?
I'm already liking it more than their other albums, vibin' super hard right now.

And the Hiroto album is from a couple years back, I had missed it somehow.

Holy shit, Emz. You must be feeling real good right now..

..or really fucking bad, lol. I don't even think it's a good thing to mix clear and dark liquor.

The Bacardi I got was clear and tasted like really powerful mangoes. I didn't have a proper mixer so I just used orange Gatorade.

At this moment, no headache, but I ache and my stomach doesn't like me.

TrueGrime

Em and I had some er, interesting discussions just before she fell asleep.

I do believe you should share these discussions with the rest of the class, TDM.

The Bacardi I got was clear and tasted like really powerful mangoes. I didn't have a proper mixer so I just used orange Gatorade.

At this moment, no headache, but I ache and my stomach doesn't like me.

Sounds like you had a good time. Just move as little as possible and you'll be fine. Can't guarantee you'll feel like a million dollars when you wake up though. =p

Em and I had some er, interesting discussions just before she fell asleep.

;___________________________________________;
I do believe you should share these discussions with the rest of the class, TDM.

Sounds like you had a good time. Just move as little as possible and you'll be fine. Can't guarantee you'll feel like a million dollars when you wake up though. =p

I'll be okay. I don't think I'll puke but it's gonna be rough.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm already liking it more than their other albums, vibin' super hard right now.

And the Hiroto album is from a couple years back, I had missed it somehow.
Great to hear, stoked to check it out now. Ahh okay, yeah that's solid (Son of the Sun right?)

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Well dinner with the family was alright. My pavlova kicked butt. All in all it wasn't a bad night. And they have terrible photos of me. I do not look forward to Facebook in the next few days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom