• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
I mentioned that dream earlier, I'll try to keep it brief.

I was driving around a foreign country on another trip in a rented car, though the car looked like this minus all the race bits. I turn right on a red light but that's illegal elsewhere that isn't the US, a police officer a few car lengths behind pulls me over after. This guy ended up being the biggest dick ever and when I explained it's a rental car he didn't buy it, because of how it looked. He calls for back up to arrest me or some shit I don't really remember now.

I was driving to meet up with Acid somewhere, so I send out a type of SOS signal to him. He gets close, causes some distraction and I make a run for it. Then we spent the rest of the dream running around woods and fields and stuff avoiding these pigs.

Fuck pigs Acid.
It was actually really good, especially whatever sauce they made for it...
But that place already has one of my fave burgers,
which is a monterey jack mushroom melt... :p
Ah yes the struggles of finding your favorite thing on a menu early.

Today I learned how to "visualize" stuff in my head when I draw.
It's really freaking hard. lol

Any artists here that do that? Any tips and such? >.>

Acid08

Banned
I mentioned that dream earlier, I'll try to keep it brief.

I was driving around a foreign country on another trip in a rented car, though the car looked like this minus all the race bits. I turn right on a red light but that's illegal elsewhere that isn't the US, a police officer a few car lengths behind pulls me over after. This guy ended up being the biggest dick ever and when I explained it's a rental car he didn't buy it, because of how it looked. He calls for back up to arrest me or some shit I don't really remember now.

I was driving to meet up with Acid somewhere, so I send out a type of SOS signal to him. He gets close, causes some distraction and I make a run for it. Then we spent the rest of the dream running around woods and fields and stuff avoiding these pigs.

Fuck pigs Acid.
fuckin' cops

Ladies and gentlemen, fellow fakers and fappers, I present to you my Summer set up for 2014.

20140511_154746.jpg

Not to shabby, just missing a chair.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Listening to some Billy Talent, feeling like a teenager again. Still dig the music. Awww yiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom