• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Those epiphanies are excellent in life....probably.

Acid this BBNG alb is pretty good, I need to listen to the first one again but it sounds pretty familiar.

Acid08

Banned
It was!

How's 999 going?
It's awesome! Still working through the second playthrough.
June immediately became awesome when you get more than the "I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN" dialogue from the first run. I like that she's into curses, and knows all about mummies. Way more unique than I originally had expected. Also her mummy story lines but with the hieroglyphs found in the bad ending sooooooo is the Scorpion King gonna be the main baddy? I hope so.

June immediately became awesome when you get more than the "I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN" dialogue from the first run. I like that she's into curses, and knows all about mummies. Way more unique than I originally had expected. Also her mummy story lines but with the hieroglyphs found in the bad ending sooooooo is the Scorpion King gonna be the main baddy? I hope so.

Such a good game I can't even. I'm tearing up just thinking about how much I love it LOL

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Yes, very much! Didn't sleep so great, even if the hotel beds were awesome, since I didn't get to see your avatar before I dozed off. :(

I totally missed the rest of you guys too. Totally.

I guess.
Hahaha. I think someone's smitten here...

Haven't watched since last season finale. :/

ibbA1GCDmHWlTh.gif

OMG No. Was it good?

Yes! :)

Wazzy

Banned
Good to hear!

I'm very curious about how your favorites will change over the course of your playthroughs. I wanna see an updated list by ending 4 :p

But yeah June is cool. She's a little bit of a stereotypical "ditz" but little things like you mentioned made me like her a little more.

Anyway keep playing girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom