• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I never really cared for Jay Z, I'm more into jazzy kind of hiphop (Digable Planets, Tribe) or just old school (Nas, Mos Def). But this Radiohead mass up sounded made it alright for me :p

Pretty hyped, gonna see Nas in july. Performing Illmatic, that should be fucking dope.

NinjaBoiX

How are you a forbidden fruit? :p

Edit: I'm not saying you're easy or anything, I just don't get it.

I had a lot to drink yesterday okay
He's a young stud, Lisa is all old and haggard. It would be all creepy and pedo or something.
I never really cared for Jay Z, I'm more into jazzy kind of hiphop (Digable Planets, Tribe) or just old school (Nas, Mos Def). But this Radiohead mass up sounded made it alright for me :p

Pretty hyped, gonna see Nas in july. Performing Illmatic, that should be fucking dope.
Nice, love Digable Planets, Nas and Mos Def.

Missed my chance for the Illmatic thing. And this:
crHuY9r.jpg

Wounded.
It's the whole 13 Songs album dood
Oh really?

Well you linked the worst track then.

:p

AcridMeat

Banned
Time for some Wugazi I think
Yes! Such a good pick me up for Friday morning. I haven't heard this mash up in years.
Haha, this is pretty interesting. Shame they chose one of the weakest Fugazi tracks.
4KyB0iC.gif

I don't even know who you are anymore. I'm So Tired is one of their absolute best. One of the most powerfully depressing songs out there.
Yo Acrid, it looks like me and Stephen are highly considering going to PAX.

FakeGAF meetup at PAX :DDDD
XVz8yH2.gif

inTglGVpWRwRc.gif

Gonna be a damn block party up in there
OO1Yron.gif

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Made a splendid chicken burger, got through post of it fine, but the last bit was undercooked... I chucked it back on the griddle, but i have no idea how much rawish chicken I ate

Am I already dead?

MutFox

Banned
So you guys actually goin down to PAX?
Cause I was thinking of goin with friends there...

Also, where's Gugi wazzy? LOL :p

I'm working tonight, I'm praying I don't crap myself

Oh, God. That's the worse... Last week I had eaten a ton a of junk food through out the day and then made a Macaroni and Cheese Bake with Crumbled Beef. Not ten minutes into work I used the employee's bathroom for 15 minutes. I was so ashamed, I kept going back to spray aerosol hoping it would clear out.

Linius

He's a young stud, Lisa is all old and haggard. It would be all creepy and pedo or something.

Nice, love Digable Planets, Nas and Mos Def.

Missed my chance for the Illmatic thing. And this:
crHuY9r.jpg

Wounded.

Oh really?

Well you linked the worst track then.

DJ Shadow is great. Didn't even know he's touring. No Dutch date though.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Oh, God. That's the worse... Last week I had eaten a ton a of junk food through out the day and then made a Macaroni and Cheese Bake with Crumbled Beef. Not ten minutes into work I used the employee's bathroom for 15 minutes. I was so ashamed, I kept going back to spray aerosol hoping it would clear out.

It's going to be a busy shift at the pub and I think I might be working on my own, I'm so fucked

AcridMeat

Banned
Hell yeah he is! I saw his last Shadowsphere performance.

This is the gig I'm planning on seeing in July, same spot I saw Portishead's reunion tour.

Jurassic 5
DJ Shadow
Blackalicious
Lyrics Born
Dilated Peoples

Linius

This is the gig I'm planning on seeing in July, same spot I saw Portishead's reunion tour.

Jurassic 5
DJ Shadow
Blackalicious
Lyrics Born
Dilated Peoples

I have to admit not knowing the last three, but the first two are excellent :D

I saw Portishead last year and will see them again this year. That performance was intense man. I saw them at a festival where the stage was very low and I stood all the way at the front so that added to the experience as well.

NinjaBoiX

RATM - Tire Me

"I wanna be Jackie Onassis
I wanna wear a pair of dark sunglasses
I wanna be Jackie O
Oh oh oh oh please don't die!

Yeah ya tryin' ta tire me, tire me
I can see you in front of me, front of me
Ya tryin' ta tire me, tire me
Why don't you get from in front of me?

We're already dead!
We're already dead!
We're already dead!"

Evil Empire is the best Rage record. Come at me.
I love Shadow man, long time fan. Endtroducing is possibly my favourite album ever. This is on my bedroom wall:

I've seen him three times, gutted I missed this.

Also, as I've just posted RATM, here's another classic Ninj motherfuckin' repost, but people need to hear this shit:

DJ Shadow feat. Zack de la Rocha - March of Death
To say it dips my biscuit would be an understatement.

Jurassic 5
DJ Shadow
Blackalicious
Lyrics Born
Dilated Peoples
Jelly. Sounds awesome!

Windam

Scaley member
You're both infants!

I'll have you know that I am legal drinking/smoking age in Canada!

Lol, you are both showing your age in that you see being older than the other as a good thing.

I mean that in the nicest possible way! It's endearing. Enjoy it while it lasts, embrace it.

Stop treating us like children! :'(

Unless you're going to spoil me with toys and awesome shit and treat me like I'm incompetent/do everything for me. Keep doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom