• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
And it gets creepy, too!
Pfft. You love it here
Definitely time for some cuddling. ;)
I'm home alone save for Lucian who's staying away from me :(
I'm gonna get back into bed and try and sleep through the sweat stage

Night y'all
Goodnight! Don't let the night sweats turn into hallucinations! Bad times those are.
It's only creepy if it's not being reciprocated.

Exactly!

8b67a87f332832580bf8edb0c42f7525.jpg

This picture. Fuck, I'm crying.

"Thonx beb"

The MS Paint thigh gap.

Help me.

Acid08

Banned
Finished 999.

AKANE IS ZERO

iunA7NRBLxnrn.gif

CRAZY PSEUDO TIME TRAVEL PUZZLES THAT ARE ACTUALLY JUST SUDOKU

tumblr_muooz4zEUX1qdlh1io1_400.gif

SAVING YOUNG AKANE

ENTIRE EPILOGUE

n7hbDDM.gif

Loved how everything came together. Tons of surprises and they wrapped all the different themes together into a super cool ending. The whole sequence where Junpei and young Akane were speaking to each other through the field was tense and extremely satisfying to get through. When they started switching perspectives I was confused and then when it became clear what was going on I got the biggest smile on my face. So cool.

Character Rankings:

Best:
Lotus(crazy computer skills, great way to destroy your preconceived notions of her character), Seven, Akane, Junpei, Cover, Snake

Okay:
Santa(he became much more sympathetic when his past was revealed but I'm not a huge sucker for the bravado trope character)

Go Fuck Yourself:
Ace

My paycheck is going to be deposited at midnight tonight....already have VLR in my Amazon cart.

Oh and one more thing:
during the Akane/Junpei section of the epilogue I was CRAVING some resolution for their relationship. I wanted them to catch up to the other car so bad but it never happened....

icrLH0FtviNJp.gif

Finished 999.

AKANE IS ZERO

iunA7NRBLxnrn.gif

SAVING YOUNG AKANE

ENTIRE EPILOGUE

n7hbDDM.gif

Loved how everything came together. Tons of surprises and they wrapped all the different themes together into a super cool ending. The whole sequence where Junpei and young Akane were speaking to each other through the field was tense and extremely satisfying to get through. When they started switching perspectives I was confused and then when it became clear what was going on I got the biggest smile on my face. So cool.

Character Rankings:

Best:
Lotus(crazy computer skills, great way to destroy your preconceived notions of her character), Seven, Akane, Junpei, Cover, Snake

Okay:
Santa(he became much more sympathetic when his post was revealed but I'm not a huge sucker for the bravado trope character)

Go Fuck Yourself:
Ace

My paycheck is going to be deposited at midnight tonight....already have VLR in my Amazon cart.

Oh and one more thing:
during the Akane/Junpei section of the epilogue I was CRAVING some resolution for their relationship. I wanted them to catch up to the other car so bad but it never happened....

icrLH0FtviNJp.gif

:D :D :D :D :D

How slowly ZE3 is coming along is depressing. It can't not get made. It just can't :C

Wazzy

Banned
Finished 999.

AKANE IS ZERO

iunA7NRBLxnrn.gif

SAVING YOUNG AKANE

ENTIRE EPILOGUE

n7hbDDM.gif

Character Rankings:

Best:

Okay:
Santa(he became much more sympathetic when his past was revealed but I'm not a huge sucker for the bravado trope character)

Go Fuck Yourself:
Ace

Oh and one more thing:

icrLH0FtviNJp.gif
YASSSSSSSSSS

Did you love the whole
bottom screen being Akane's perspective throughout the whole game?

:D

Now VLR!

Acid08

Banned
YASSSSSSSSSS

Did you love the whole
bottom screen being Akane's perspective throughout the whole game?

:D

Now VLR!
That and when the screens went upside down I was like :OOOOOOOO

Gosh, the way everything tied together was just too perfect. One of the strongest game narratives I've experienced.

I SHOULD BE OVER ALL THE BUTTERFLIES
AND I'M INTO YOU
I'M INTO YOU
AND BABY EVEN ON OUR WORST NIGHTS
I'M INTO YOU
I'M INTO YOU
NEVER WONDERED HOW WE GOT THIS FAR
'CAUSE I DON'T REALLY NEED TO WONDER AT ALL
YEAH AFTER ALL THIS TIME
I'M STILL INTO YOU

image.php

tumblr_n1tzvpvTk21qbabvao9_250.gif

This song is never leaving my head.

NinjaBoiX

I'm quite partial to Ninjacat myself :p
Correct answer kitty cat.

Also, Lisa + Owen = Lisen

Come on man, do I have to do everything? Sometimes I feel like I put more effort into this relationship than you do.

you'retearingmeapartlisa.jpg
I SHOULD BE OVER ALL THE BUTTERFLIES
AND I'M INTO YOU
I'M INTO YOU
AND BABY EVEN ON OUR WORST NIGHTS
I'M INTO YOU
I'M INTO YOU
NEVER WONDERED HOW WE GOT THIS FAR
'CAUSE I DON'T REALLY NEED TO WONDER AT ALL
YEAH AFTER ALL THIS TIME
I'M STILL INTO YOU

image.php

tumblr_n1tzvpvTk21qbabvao9_250.gif

This song is never leaving my head.
It's a brilliantly twee love song, and a primo slice of pop perfection, resistance is futile.

This Alt-J cover they did last year was quality:

Paramore - Matilda (Radio 1 Live Lounge)

Her voice man, it's too gorgeous. When she sings in French at the end of the last chorus, be still my beating heart.

Wazzy

Banned
That and when the screens went upside down I was like :OOOOOOOO

Gosh, the way everything tied together was just too perfect. One of the strongest game narratives I've experienced.

Right? my first experience with then story was amazing. I just kept being blown away.

You're in for another great experience with VLR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom