• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Your tantrums are insignificant in the grand scheme of death.

*dons black hooded robe*

I'm done for the week! Two days of respite from labour.

Rihanna tweets as motivational posters

enhanced-buzz-wide-18359-1400172145-23.jpg

Inspiring.

I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

*slams room door*

Now start blasting some angst ridden music.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
We need to have a seminar for this shit. Bring up every member in a relationship, everyone who's not a virgin and just answer questions.

Advice for singles: get over your fear of rejection. Just fucking ask her/him out; they're probably going to say 'no' regardless, so just get it over with.

Advice for coupled person: communicate; if you are communicating and are continually not happy, leave.

There's LTR |OT| somewhere. Will edit and link.

Risgroo

Bright Lights is great. I still prefer it to Halcyon/Halcyon Days. And I probably always will.

Animal and Human are two of many highlights.
Just finished the album, those two songs are really good!
I prefer Halcyon Days, but Lights / Bright Lights is still great. It's just a weaker album overall, in my opinion.
Yeah, pretty much how I feel right now. The Bright Lights tracks are much better than those on Lights, IMO.

lqTJaFC.gif

Oh shit, too many pop music references in the past 100 posts.

;)

Anyone buy clothes from Chinese sellers on eBay? I'm tempted to get an army jacket to try and compete with my partner's badass faux-leather coat.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Oh shit, too many pop music references in the past 100 posts.

;)

Anyone buy clothes from Chinese sellers on eBay? I'm tempted to get an army jacket to try and compete with my partner's badass faux-leather coat.
Some Chinese stuff is really crappy in my experience. But sometimes you hit the jackpot. Luck of the draw I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom