• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

This mix I'm listening to threw on Dayvan Cowboy as the closer. I've been given new life.

One of if not my favorite music video of all time.
Those really echoey, spacey sounding guitar strums that come in after that gloriously drawn out intro sound so amazing. When you know they're coming it's even better.

God, I love The Campfire Headphase.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Is the dude wearing the headphones the game or is the big video with the blood and stuff the game?

Turin

Banned
I bought inFamous 2 again because nostalgia. And it's one game I could never figure out why I didn't keep.

Yif81ye.gif

Them good old days.

zeemumu

My's dog's been hacking and throwing up for a few days. I went to go check on him and clean up and I found out that it was because he had a hairball, so I rinsed all of the vomit and went to go put away the hose and get a broom, and I came back and he had re-eaten the hairball...

Turin

Banned
legion_animated_gif___shepard_shuffle_by_kikaimegami-d58a9k6.gif

My's dog's been hacking and throwing up for a few days. I went to go check on him and clean up and I found out that it was because he had a hairball, so I rinsed all of the vomit and went to go put away the hose and get a broom, and I came back and he had re-eaten the hairball...

Mine's done that before. It would be at that point I would lift up his face, look him in the eyes and tell him "You're dumb.".

Of course he just smiles me.....

zeemumu

Mine's done that before. It would be at that point I would lift up his face, look him in the eyes and tell him "You're dumb.".

Of course he just smiles me.....

Yeah I was legit worried that he was sick, but nope, hairball. I wonder how many times he's thrown that up and re-eaten it before I saw it. I guess I have to wait for him to throw it back up and stop him before he eats it or hope that he digests it. Either way I've lost my appetite and I've got work at 10:30.

I also need to cut down even more on junk food because even though I lost weight, I still eat too much junk food to have abs.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Just cut *all* junk food altogether. Pack your own lunch. A good crock pot/multicooker can help you to make dozens of rations in a single day in that you can freeze for future consumption.

I just made 1kg of pulled chicken with veggies. That's enough for five lunches with zero effort, plus extra savoury veggies to spice up white rice/pasta.

zeemumu

Just cut *all* junk food altogether. Pack your own lunch. A good crock pot/multicooker can help you to make dozens of rations in a single day in that you can freeze for future consumption.

I just made 1kg of pulled chicken with veggies. That's enough for five lunches with zero effort, plus extra savoury veggies to spice up white rice/pasta.

Either that or I'll just eat grilled chicken and salad for a very long time.

Halo 2

Banned

doo eet!
I feel so much better when I don't eat snack shit.
Except donuts, donuts produce happiness.

**And fudge, holy shit fudge
#fudge
I love chicken and I love salad. But I definitely couldn't eat them all the time.

'Twould get boring after the first week.

Mix it up with a chicken salad every other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom