• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
I try to get chicken and veggie's in my diet most days but it has to be in different forms.

Edit: Yay! Top post.

legion_animated_gif___shepard_shuffle_by_kikaimegami-d58a9k6.gif

zeemumu

They just opened an IHOP down the street but I've only gone there once, and it was to pick up an omelet to go.

I like chicken but yes I do get sick of it when I eat it for several days straight, which leads to fast food binging.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
My biggest concern is ice cream. I live next to a couple of artisan shops that make their own mixes and they are insanely good. I can live without fast food, but come summer my body craves ice cream.

You gotta shake up your menu. Variety really is the spice of life.

If you get bored with what you're eating and eating it starts to feel like a chore and something you have to do, you're definitely more likely to indulge in junk.

zeemumu

I need to do a crapton of grocery shopping so that I can cook for myself. Usually I just make mushroom-based vegan food items, but I'm trying to work out a better way to add flavor to the mushroom caps.

MutFox

Banned
I could go for a chicken on salad right now...
Like souvlaki style with some Greek salad... Mmmm...

**EDIT** Oh yeah, morning peeps! :p

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Pulled pork with veggies
Pulled chicken with veggies
Pulled beef with veggies
Beef stew with veggies
Grilled chicken
Grilled beef
Fish in green sauce (sans flour)
Egg whites omelets
Grilled swordfish
Massive Mediterranean salads with tuna
Veggie soup
Greens
White rice
Couscous

That's basically my diet. I just mix the sources of carbs and protein as needed. I've cut bread once and for all.

Just think of food as fuel and try to avoid sauces in general.

Halo 2

Banned
There's a few vegan places around me that have so much delicious food.
Great for when I'm trying to keep my dairy in check.

I have so many issues with diet :(. Being Italian, my family and I have this unhealthy relationship with bread LOL. Not to mention my willpower is still developing. Wahhhhhh. ;___;.

AcridMeat

Banned
Is it better to walk 15 mins for shitty $5 Pizza or 25mins for slightly less shitty $5 pizza?
Think about it this way. I only have one option for $5 pizza. You're blessed with the choice.

I'd probably walk the extra 10 minutes. I like walking.
Those really echoey, spacey sounding guitar strums that come in after that gloriously drawn out intro sound so amazing. When you know they're coming it's even better.

God, I love The Campfire Headphase.
Seriously man. I almost bought the LP when I was in a record store in Brooklyn. It has so many little tunes that make me think happier thoughts about the world.

edit: And just because the new album ain't no slouch either, Nothing is Real.

zeemumu

Alright, I've compiled a grocery list. Not all of it is healthy but it's stuff that I'd like to cook. I'll figure the rest out as I go. If you have any suggestions for me, let me know.

Yessir! Tried adding you and Megan last night but it only works if you guys are online ;__;

Lol sure you wouldn't.

I don't really plan on playing him. I just made him so I could take the name before someone else did. :3

Wah. ;_; I was on during the day yesterday.

I'll probably pop on at some point today. Altho I have to write my paper as well X_X

Halo 2

Banned
Mass Effect is my favourite game series, but I never liked the character creation in it. Character creation should be done like Saints Row.

Never played a Saint's Row. But I definitely agree about ME's being a bit shit.

Most of the options are awful. The whole idea of character creation is to make a unique character but when the options are so limited and bad most people probably just opt for the default anyway. Or the default with slight variations which completely defeats the point.

Windam

Scaley member
So I'll be trading my Xbox 360 in when I go to get my PS4 if I do this at EB Games.

Should cover tax and the environmental fee. Games may add up to half of The Last of Us... Or maybe I'll get AC4 instead.

Halo 2

Banned
So I'll be trading my Xbox 360 in when I go to get my PS4 if I do this at EB Games.

Should cover tax and the environmental fee. Games may add up to half of The Last of Us... Or maybe I'll get AC4 instead.

You should be able to get AC4 for like $20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom