• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

OMG SIS I'M THE EXACT SAME!!!!!

I can only have tomatoes as a sauce.. or ketchup.. LOL. I won't eat them in sandwiches or salads/burgers, let alone by themselves. :| :| Repulsing tbh ;_;

BB :( -1

I used to live with two other people who had the same dislike of tomatoes as you do. I was the only one in the house who appreciated it. Yet they would keep throwing my tomatoes in the fridge. YOU DON'T PUT TOMATOES IN THE FRIDGE

I used to live with two other people who had the same dislike of tomatoes as you do. I was the only one in the house who appreciated it. Yet they would keep throwing my tomatoes in the fridge. YOU DON'T PUT TOMATOES IN THE FRIDGE

As an Italian, I can at least respect that you know not to put them in the fridge. LOL.

I think the only way I can have raw tomato (besides sauces and ketchups etc), is with bocconcini and olive oil etc. :p

Acid08

Banned
I like tomatoes in most situations except when they're grilled or cut up into chunks as a pizza topping. They're a must for salads, especially spinach salads.

Halo 2

Banned
CljoEol.gif

Windam

Scaley member
OMG SIS I'M THE EXACT SAME!!!!!

I can only have tomatoes as a sauce.. or ketchup.. LOL. I won't eat them in sandwiches or salads/burgers, let alone by themselves. :| :| Repulsing tbh ;_;

Finally! Everyone thinks I'm weird for that. :(

Welp. Everyone in my family stores them in the fridge. They just end up cooking them, anyway.

Clydefrog

As an Italian, I can at least respect that you know not to put them in the fridge. LOL.

I think the only way I can have raw tomato (besides sauces and ketchups etc), is with bocconcini and olive oil etc. :p

don_homer-557824yq87.gif

I like tomatoes in most situations except when they're grilled or cut up into chunks as a pizza topping. They're a must for salads, especially spinach salads.

Once in a while, you speak truth. This is one of those times.

LOL

I will say however that caprese salad is hardly a salad.

Lose the chocolate milk stache and you'd get hecka laid.

What kind of backhanded compliment?

You're my new favorite person.

YKN, you are not going to tickle any girl's fun button anytime soon, so shave that attempt of a moustache.

#facialhairshaming

I know it sucks. I just don't like shaving too often because my skin is kind of sensitive.

#Ihatemyskin

Jake why didn't I get a shout out

You suck and I hate you

Sis, I'm sorry. You slipped my mind. You got one in my first video anyway.

TCRS

Banned
PS4 has no gaemz

bruv all I need is battlefield. like literally, if you could see my 360 games you would laugh. I just love BF, all my others games you can count on one hand (figuratively).

hours spent in BF:

BF2MC: 1000h
BC1: 700h
BC2: 300h (didn't really like it)
BF3: +700h

Windam

Scaley member
I don't care about indie games. Why are they all pixels? Fuck, are they using NES devkits? Did the NES even have devkits? I didn't buy my Vita for games like Gravity Rush to be stuck with all these fucking 8-bit games instead. I'm gonna buy all the PS4 games when I get my PS4 this weekendish so I can play stuff. Will wait for indies to go free on PS Plus, and then never redeem them. Take that, small guys!

Windam

Scaley member
bruv all I need is battlefield. like literally, if you could see my 360 games you would laugh. I just love BF, all my others games you can count on one hand (figuratively).

hours spent in BF:

What the FUCK?!

TrueGrime

I love indies but since my 360 was an indie box I could do without the bulk of them for quite a bit.

Get your PS4, Windy. Enjoy your stability updates.

I don't care about indie games. Why are they all pixels? Fuck, are they using NES devkits? Did the NES even have devkits? I didn't buy my Vita for games like Gravity Rush to be stuck with all these fucking 8-bit games instead. I'm gonna buy all the PS4 games when I get my PS4 this weekendish so I can play stuff. Will wait for indies to go free on PS Plus, and then never redeem them. Take that, small guys!

I didn't mind Gravity Rush tho ;___;

Risgroo

hours spent in BF:

But that's the best one by far!

Windam

Scaley member

I'm hoping S-E announces PS4 exclusivity for that one. Anecdotal, but all the OG Xbox, 360, and even One owners I know have zero interest in it and are just lauding it as "PlayStation sucks we have your games now!". Great more people will experience Donald's hilarious pain cry, shitty that it likely won't sell on the platform.

Might as well have released it for Vita. I bet it would do better than KH 3D.

I didn't even lie. Come at me.

See what I'm talking about?

TCRS

Banned
What the FUCK?!

But that's the best one by far!

maps were shit until later DLCs (the one that brought oasis back), gunplay weird and I didn't like the new class system. I even sold it after about 100h then bought it again later for Vietnam. That was a lot of fun, they need to bring music in tanks back.

oh I also enjoyed BF1943 very much but the hours were nowhere near the others.

TrueGrime

Is there even a fucking release date for KH3??

Square is too busy unfucking FF15 and sending cease and desist letters to fans. KH3 in 2018.

Windam

Scaley member
Is there even a fucking release date for KH3??

Square is too busy unfucking FF15 and sending cease and desist letters to fans. KH3 in 2018.

2018 sounds too generous. It'll come at the end of the generation. HD towns are too hard. Can you imagine HD WORLDS? Nope. Especially now since they announced it for PS4/One, they can't get away with sub-HD textures.

TrueGrime

2018 sounds too generous. It'll come at the end of the generation. HD towns are too hard. Can you imagine HD WORLDS? Nope. Especially now since they announced it for PS4/One, they can't get away with sub-HD textures.

Some people might say that 2018 will be the end of the generation. Short gen?? 2020 might be the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom