• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to bang with ur boo while ur parent in the other room

tumblr_inline_n7luykDtaH1rt0vqg.gif

RIP.

TCRS

Banned
barely passed the exam. feels bad man. I was hoping for a good grade, I actually know this shit. But he asked questions on exactly those two topics (out of eight topic in total) that I was not very good at...

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I haven't been able to post in here since OT3 started because the gifs got too lewd4work and I can't risk some one catching them out of the corner of their eye while I'm at work.

I'm sorry FakeGAF. I'll miss you guys ;__;

I'll be back if I get a vacation.

TrueGrime

I haven't been able to post in here since OT3 started because the gifs got too lewd4work and I can't risk some one catching them out of the corner of their eye while I'm at work.

I'm sorry FakeGAF. I'll miss you guys ;__;

I'll be back if I get a vacation.

Should be a way not so have gifs show in your browser. If not, save travels Ghost. :(

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
People using mumble?
What server?

I'm usually on the one GAF uses.
Pretty much on a daily basis. :p

What's the address? I tired to get it off of Clyde but he was too busy amusing me with one of his stories. It was equal parts debauchery and incompetence.

Just started Wolf Among Us
So much better than walking dead wooooow it's purdy

SOOOOOO GOOD. Wazzy and I just beat season 1 finally a few days ago. Enjoy it, my bb <3.

Also exactly one week until the photographer for my EP cover comes back from his trip!!! :O

I don't understand how people just eat tomatoes. Can't handle them in my salads, and even on my burgers/subs I sometimes get disgusted by them. Eating them plain? Ugh.

OMG SIS I'M THE EXACT SAME!!!!!

I can only have tomatoes as a sauce.. or ketchup.. LOL. I won't eat them in sandwiches or salads/burgers, let alone by themselves. :| :| Repulsing tbh ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom