• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
I want it to be good, Jake. I really do. It's just that.. fuck.. we're talking about Square here. Ugh.
I think it'll be good. My only hopes are that they get away from the corridor crawl design and make the world not feel so fucking barren and boring.

TrueGrime

Well, I'm sorry.

I GAVE YOU A FUCKING PEACE SIGN TOO.

All we can really hope for is for it to be less TRASH than their other recent efforts.

I think it'll be good. My only hopes are that they get away from the corridor crawl design and make the world not feel so fucking barren and boring.

The combat looks promising. A lot more dynamic that we've seen with past FF games. Unfortunately, that's all we got to see was the combat and not a lot of exploration. I will hold my breath for a living, breathing, believable world.

Turin

Banned
All I want for PS4:

Mass Effect: Subtitle
Star Wars: Battlefront
Batman: Arkham Knight
Uncharted 4

I don't game that much anymore.

Me neither but not so much for lack of enthusiasm. I'm just picky these days.

Ma list:
-Batman: Arkham Knight
-The Witcher 3
-Bloodborne(Demon's Souls was neat but didn't really hook me. This one intrigues me though....)
-Everyone's Gone to the Rapture
-Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
-Final Fantasy XV
-Kingdom Hearts 3

I didn't even lie. Come at me.

I liked KH1 and KH2. Not great games but a pleasant, stimulating nostalgia trip.

Toriyama has taken over development and Noctis will now be Lightning. Stella and Noctis' crew removed, Lightning is Queen.

The Dark Lord hath spoken. -_-

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I swear to God I will shit in the mouth of the next cuntymints I see letting his dog poo in the middle of the street and leaving the parting gift behind.

I will straight up lace him, force his mouth open and defecate down his goddamned throat.

I don't care for KH story lines at all tbh. But I will say that the gameplay is amaaaaazing. That's why I play them :p I liked 1 and 2. So much fun <3.

Just don't pay attention to the story.

Also Final Fantasy cameos yaaaaaaas.

cuntymints.

HELP.

Using this from now on. I can't stop laughing. omg.

I swear to God I will shit in the mouth of the next cuntymints I see letting his dog poo in the middle of the street and leaving the parting gift behind.

I will straight up lace him, force his mouth open and defecate down his goddamned throat.

WorldStarHipHop: Man Shits Down Another Man's Throat in Middle of Crowded Street

I don't care for KH story lines at all tbh. But I will say that the gameplay is amaaaaazing. That's why I play them :p I liked 1 and 2. So much fun <3.

Just don't pay attention to the story.

Also Final Fantasy cameos yaaaaaaas.

I try, bae.

But sometimes the "light/dark/good/evil/friednshipismagic" bullshit gets to me.

:NEGMAN:

MutFox

Banned
Anyone on here have Guild Wars 2?
That's the only MMORPG I sorta played. (Probably cause there's no monthly fee)
World vs. World was really fun!

The other MMO I have is PlanetSide 2. :p

Acid08

Banned
Did anyone play that MMO Shadowbane back in the day? That was a pretty interesting game. You could be a fuckin' centaur.

Windam

Scaley member
Anyone on here have Guild Wars 2?
That's the only MMORPG I sorta played. (Probably cause there's no monthly fee)
World vs. World was really fun!

The other MMO I have is PlanetSide 2. :p

I have GW2. Got to like level 30 or so and quit. The dynamic/living world thing was a great idea, but felt poorly executed to me. The lack of an actual questing system used to level up or tell the story really kinda killed it for me. Left me with little sense of direction/where to go, and ultimately made me not really care about helping old Farmer Thomas clear the giant murderous worms and evil centaurs out of his garden.

WorldStarHipHop: Man Shits Down Another Man's Throat in Middle of Crowded Street

I try, bae.

But sometimes the "light/dark/good/evil/friednshipismagic" bullshit gets to me.

:NEGMAN:
But friendship IS magic! ;______;

LOL i know what you mean..
Tried making an okc last night cause Jake kept on about it. How many fucking questions is that thing going to ask?

Answering the questions is the best part tbh ;D

GUESS WHO'S TOO MENTALLY ILL TO GO TO WORK TODAY GUYS

Have this gif.
tumblr_n933le7OGo1rpe379o1_500.gif

I have it in my "Gagging from the cuteness" folder.

MutFox

Banned
I have GW2. Got to like level 30 or so and quit. The dynamic/living world thing was a great idea, but felt poorly executed to me. The lack of an actual questing system used to level up or tell the story really kinda killed it for me. Left me with little sense of direction/where to go, and ultimately made me not really care about helping old Farmer Thomas clear the giant murderous worms and evil centaurs out of his garden.

I leveled up in the World vs World, just playing vs. other people.
That's why I hate most MMO's cause quest grinding feels like a chore.

Didn't mind Planetside 2 leveling though,
cause at level 1 I can take out the highest level person due to skill not time. :p

I locked myself out of my house accidentally and i am fucking fortunate that I forgot to lock the door from the garage into my house after I went out there earlier.

fuck im dumb.

Wazzy

Banned
I don't know what to do for my birthday. It's coming up soon and I haven't made plans.

Don't feel like doing a club or pub so maybe I'll just ask my friends to dinner and hang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom