• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
So everybody says in public
nFrX8yd.png

I promise I haven't read it ;_;

I read the synopsis though, and it sounds terrible.

Sketchbag

Banned
I shaved my chest once and that was to make it into an eagle. It failed miserably but why anyone would do that. It's painful. It's so sensitive. I like my forest barrier between my shirt and skin.

I still don't know how parts of the nipple area don't rip off. :/

It's actually not that bad. There's been a spot or two of blood once in a while, but pain-wise I've never really complained that much.

Except once when I waxed my legs. The inner thigh and hamstring areas bled and hurt. Never again LOLLL

Sketchbag

Banned
It's actually not that bad. There's been a spot or two of blood once in a while, but pain-wise I've never really complained that much.

Except once when I waxed my legs. The inner thigh and hamstring areas bled and hurt. Never again LOLLL

*shivers*

Reading that made my chest hairs stand up.

FWIW, that's a procedure that only requires local anesthesia.

Yeah they used local on me.. The wait list for general anesthesia was too long and we were running out of time :S.

But local anesthetic can only help with certain kinds of pain. I still felt all of the pulling and pressure. ;__;. And the recovery was horrible. My glans had never been exposed before so it was incredibly sensitive. I couldn't even walk or wear clothes. And the stitches. Omg.
When I got hard when I was sleeping, the stitches would snap. and they were supposed to "dissolve" but they didn't and so my doctor had to take them out. So awkward..

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Yeah they used local on me.. The wait list for general anesthesia was too long and we were running out of time :S.

But local anesthetic can only help with certain kinds of pain. I still felt all of the pulling and pressure. ;__;. And the recovery was horrible. My glans had never been exposed before so it was incredibly sensitive. I couldn't even walk or wear clothes. And the stitches. Omg.
When I got hard when I was sleeping, the stitches would snap. and they were supposed to "dissolve" but they didn't and so my doctor had to take them out. So awkward..
I feel like this thread could use some edema tales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom