• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member

Naggers really do fucking suck, man. Don't accomplish anything with all their bitching.

You guys are all amazing I lub you!
#merica

Go sleep.

meanie. :(

for some reason autocorrect changed it from lightning to lightening and i have no idea why....

I should really turn off that feature on this computer.

I am the Dark Lord after all. I can't be nice!

My ex would consistently write lightening, but you know how when you're into someone you have on those rose coloured glasses? Yeah... Now I realize guuuurl you carn't spell/

It got really dark during my run and I got a bit skeered because I heard something howl. Not sure if it was just a dog or a coyote.

It was really pretty and nice out tho. Cool breeze, fireflies errywhere, corn stalks rustling.

But I couldn't help but be a bit paranoid that someone was going to jump out at me. #surroundedbycornfields #OhioChainsawMassacre

Sounds more like a Brokeback Mountain kinda setting.

Mmm.
I JUST WISH I KNEW HOW TA QUIT YOUUUU

as6lqs6m1w5hefqb8ew2.jpg

Nomura Batman is surprisingly less terrible than I thought it would be.

Sketchbag

Banned
Odd request: can anyone take my avatar and make the background blend in with NeoGAF's background? I lack photoshop and I such at MSPaint.

Odd request: can anyone take my avatar and make the background blend in with NeoGAF's background? I lack photoshop and I such at MSPaint.

Assuming Halo 2 doesn't see your request and fulfill it here, you can always ask in this thread.
All of you get out of my house, right now!

This homophobia.

I know who you were referring to when you said "all of you." I see the word "people" that you left out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom