• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

wvrEYQG.gif

I can't fucking even...

I am very picky when it comes to sleep. I have to be on the right side of the bed. Left is wrong. Can't fucking do it. The room needs to not be cold. I hate sleeping in cold. Ideally it's warm but not too stuffy.

No lights or TV on. Can't fucking stand it. I like near complete darkness. As for sound, absolute silence annoys me. So I generally have a fan on.

Windam

Scaley member
My Xbox 360 has been wiped clean. It's been a pretty uneventful 5 years. *salutes*

I'll just miss it since it's the red limited edition RE5 edition. Maybe my sis will take it instead of having me sell it off since my half-brother from England bought it for me the last time he was here. Gonna get rid of all the games minus Nier and Lost Odyssey, though.

Not until someone comes out with a 3rd party asymmetric stick controller for the PS4.

DS4 is fine the way it is. Symmetry in all things, motherfucker.

DS4 is an inferior speciment.

Triggers are better than DS3, which isn't saying much. Touch pad is ok I guess. The only unambiguously great feature is the headphone jack. Meanwhile the XBO pad has better sticks, better triggers that have their own rumble motor, and battery life greater than 20 minutes.

Windam

Scaley member

Triggers are better than DS3, which isn't saying much. Touch pad is ok I guess. The only unambiguously great feature is the headphone jack. Meanwhile the XBO pad has better sticks, better triggers that have their own rumble motor, and battery life greater than 20 minutes.

yeah well that's just like your opinion, man

adam is an xbot confirmed

Used both and don't care for the Xbox One's because the bumpers are absolute shit.

Stop playing for more than 6 hours in a row if you have an issue with the DS4 battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom