• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketchbag

Banned
I present Merlin:

Bl6TWl4.jpg

I have another cat named Morgana somewhere. She hates everyone.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Thought you convinced the roomie to get one?

Yeah but then she decided it'd be a good idea to drunkenly fall off a 5 foot ledge and break her jaw so hard she had to get surgery.

So.... no cat for now.

Windam

Scaley member
Yeah but then she decided it'd be a good idea to drunkenly fall off a 5 foot ledge and break her jaw so hard she had to get surgery.

So.... no cat for now.

And here I was scared the dentist was going to break my jaw on Tuesday removing that tooth. Jesus.

I too am laughing.

And I thought it was bad the few times I hit the floor while drinking tequila.

Although, I seem to remember simply saying, "Oopsie" and then getting back up like nothing happened. The bruises told me something happened.

Used both and don't care for the Xbox One's because the bumpers are absolute shit.

Stop playing for more than 6 hours in a row if you have an issue with the DS4 battery.

Bumpers actually work fantastically well when you use them properly, i.e. your fingers never leave the triggers and you make a tiny movement of the second joint of your index finger to depress them. There's almost no resistance and it feels fine. They're bad if you use them the same way you have to use L1 / R1, because they put up an awkward amount of tactile resistance in that capacity. Having to charge your PS4 controller between every play session is a pain and there is no good reason for it. Lol, light bar. The real reason people think it's battery is "acceptable" is because there's nothing to play.

Your fave could never, soxfan. I hope you burn in symmetrical analogue stick hell!

TCRS

Banned
I heard the cable for the controller is very short, should I order a longer cable? what kind do I need?

my PS4 arrives today btw. :D waiting for the delivery guy...

It should charge with any micro-USB cable. You will probably need a longer one than what it comes with if you want to charge and play at the same time. Depends how close to your PS4 you're sitting.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
From the online dating thread. Name obscured. I'm not replying in that thread because I don't want to derail it, but God DAMN.

And that's cool..I have always used the pullout method and never had any dramas. I know there is still a chance but yeah like I said, no dramas here. Don't get me wrong I still have used condoms but sometimes heat of the moment, the passion and all that just overtakes me.

Im 35 years old, I'm not some irresponsible little kid either. Everyone has different views on this.

No, no, NO. You are the goddamned definition of IRRESPONSIBLE for using the pullout method on the reg and *specially* with hookups. You are risking a pregnancy scare, not to mention your health, her health and the health of your future partners.

ONE TASH IS ENOUGH.

From the online dating thread. Name obscured. I'm not replying in that thread because I don't want to derail it, but God DAMN.

No, no, NO. You are the goddamned definition of IRRESPONSIBLE for using the pullout method on the reg and *specially* with hookups. You are risking a pregnancy scare, not to mention your health, her health and the health of your future partners.

ONE TASH IS ENOUGH.

I agree with this. It really bothers me how many people I know who regularly have sex without a condom. Like... Why? It's so risky.

So irresponsible I can't even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom