• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

One of everything

donut.jpg

Acid08

Banned
Sitting here at the airport. Cute French girl was staring at me at the restaurant I was eating at. I should make a thread asking for advice on what to do.

AcridMeat

Banned
Hi I'm Acid08 with That Would Be Cool,

In 2014 I saw a French girl in the airport, it'd be great if she made my dingus tingly with her mouth and hand parts

That would be cool.
dFMdnLx.gif

Oh nice that trip. Hall of fame should be awesome. If that family visitation includes a barbecue then that's great too. I've been desperate for a barbecue.

And as for condoms, people who don't use them are really fucking stupid people.

Sorry, Tash.

Sitting here at the airport. Cute French girl was staring at me at the restaurant I was eating at. I should make a thread asking for advice on what to do.

She just wanted your croissant.

Michigan to see family then Toronto to do whatever the fuck there is to do in Toronto. Hockey Hall of Fame at least.

Toronto? Don't forget to meet up with our precious little Kevin.

Halo 2

Banned
They'd give me like $35 for my 360 and both controllers... I wanna just trade in to EB, but the fuckers don't price match.

I've played through Killzone 2, 3 and Mercenary.

you'll get more if you just sell it online breh.

Killzone is beautiful at least, dat bridge explosion, and it's much more enjoyable than 3

TrueGrime

Speaking of leaks, I still can't believe no one leaked that Doom footage conference. Not one single leak. Fucking unprecedented.

TrueGrime

Oh, I fucking love 3.

I'm just saying that with all the problems that have plagued this one, there's really no way it won't be terrible.

Agreed! They were saying people were standing up and cheering though. What might turn me off from the game is an overuse of gore. Doom was never really about the gore in my opinion.

Clydefrog

I think the last superhero movie I saw was X-Men: First Class.

I haven't seen any of the Ironmans, Capt Americas, Thors, Avengers...

I should probably be banned on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom