• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketchbag

Banned
Cat photo?

Cat photo.

QBf5ZCJ.jpg

TCRS

Banned
so far my PS4 adventure has been a nightmare. I ordered online from a retailer who was selling it at a discount, I didn't think much of it. It came without that blue packaging, only the white box was there. It wasn't even sealed and the retailer said it's the spanish version. Didn't feel right to me so I said I want to return it.

Then I went into the city to buy one for the normal price (399€). Turned out that thing is a turbine it was so loud during Destiny. I have heard a PS4 before, that was definitely not normal. Destiny too was a disappointment, it's Borderlands in a sci-fi setting that is basically Halo. No atmosphere, no story, no epicness like Halo. My BF4 finally arrived though.

Now I'm waiting for that shop in the city to open so that I can get my third PS4 in two days...

Turin

Banned
It'll be interesting to see if they can deviate from the established world in a meaningful and fulfilling way. I really want this to be good (story and gameplay wise, although it seems they've got the gameplay in the bag) and succeed after how mediocre LotR: Conquest and War in the North were.

It does look fun. We'll see what happens. Seems like a real effort by them.

Dude to the left in that top gif. All class.

so far my PS4 adventure has been a nightmare. I ordered online from a retailer who was selling it at a discount, I didn't think much of it. It came without that blue packaging, only the white box was there. It wasn't even sealed and the retailer said it's the spanish version. Didn't feel right to me so I said I want to return it.

Then I went into the city to buy one for the normal price (399€). Turned out that thing is a turbine it was so loud during Destiny. I have heard a PS4 before, that was definitely not normal. Destiny too was a disappointment, it's Borderlands in a sci-fi setting that is basically Halo. No atmosphere, no story, no epicness like Halo. My BF4 finally arrived though.

Now I'm waiting for that shop in the city to open so that I can get my third PS4 in two days...

download warframe

also, destiny is awesome, but alright.

Wazzy

Banned
I only recently found out he still has a career!

He kind of stopped existing for me after Clueless tbh.

Really? Damn he's is so many movies and was even on tv. 40 year old virgin, Friends, Anchorman, Role Models, etc.

I swear at one point he was in too many movies lol

Lol it's so true.

I once was telling this scumbag in highschool I thought was a decent person at the time that my friend thinks he is cute because he was having self esteem issues. He responds with "WHOS THIS FAGGOT?" and I'm like "uhhh what the fuck did you just say?"

He then chickened out and was like "sorry sorry I just reacted fast. But seriously, who is this faggot?"

Sick gazelle looking fuck.

i just looked through my fb for a pic of my dog or cat but can't find the one of my dog

also dying at my statuses from 09

edit: just went to 07 for wazzy and first post it jumps to is "PENIS PENIS PENIS"

tumblr_m4rocyT1XD1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Wazzy

Banned
i just looked through my fb for a pic of my dog or cat but can't find the one of my dog

also dying at my statuses from 09

edit: just went to 07 for wazzy and first post it jumps to is "PENIS PENIS PENIS"

tumblr_m4rocyT1XD1rn95k2o1_500.gif

LMAO holy shit I forgot about that.

That girls was so cray yet fucking hilarious. Too bad I don't talk to her anymore.

Lol it's so true.

I once was telling this scumbag in highschool I thought was a decent person at the time that my friend thinks he is cute because he was having self esteem issues. He responds with "WHOS THIS FAGGOT?" and I'm like "uhhh what the fuck did you just say?"

He then chickened out and was like "sorry sorry I just reacted fast. But seriously, who is this faggot?"

Sick gazelle looking fuck.

Wow, it was so nice of him to use the word faggot again but in a calm manner the second time.

That is like the most non-backpedal backpedal ever.

AcridMeat

Banned
Today was so great. Went to the beach with a couple buds, it was super hot there and not windy at all which is also rare. The ocean up here is pretty frigid 99% of the time and I usually don't even go in without a wetsuit but it was completely comfortable without one boogie boarding. So much fun. Snack barred it up, played some soccer, frisbee'd out. Best shower ever once I got home to cap it off.

Oh and I got to drive my dad's new toy which is so damn fun I want to trade him cars now.
It's a 924s. The S is important because the 924 is known as the cheapest possible Porsche that had an engine from a VW van. However the S has the same engine from a 944, but since it has a lighter body it's more fun.
Rudd on Tim and Eric is Da Best™
Abso-lutely!
giphy.gif

Risgroo

Oh and I got to drive my dad's new toy which is so damn fun I want to trade him cars now.

It's a 924s. The S is important because the 924 is known as the cheapest possible Porsche that had an engine from a VW van. However the S has the same engine from a 944, but since it has a lighter body it's more fun.

Oooh, jelly! I've never driven any cool road cars, just the family Volvos :D
Went karting yesterday tho, so close enough :p

I finally watched The Running Man. Animation is pretty awesome. I kind of don't want to talk about the content though.
HERE IS SUBZERO, NOW PLAIN ZERO
oh wait wrong version

Clydefrog

I FOUND IT

I FOUND THE SCORE YOU'LL NEVER BEAT

BECAUSE I DID IT BACK IN 2007 @ 3:43 AM ON MY LAPTOP

K4geS9J.jpg

back then, all we needed was IE and iTunes

Clydefrog

someone convinced me to open up my external HD

and i'm exploring

and.. omg