• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
I read this while listening to this. Life sync all over the place.

Happy birthday wazzrzzinareeno!

Happy b-day Megz! XD
proud_charmander_by_kol98-d525yi2.png

Thanks you two! <3

Where's my facebook love y'all? I want to like the shit out of your guys posts and I can't :negman:

Wazzy

Banned
But

I have you on FB gorl D:
this is good.

happy birthday wazzy
Thanks!
I don't know if I should add you guys on Facebook or if I should keep my GAF life and Facebook life separate.
Why not? We've all pretty much done it
Facebook is the worst

add me bb
YO FACE

Add me!

Also thanks for the birthday wish! I still need to check out what you linked.
Just requested you gurl.

I'll send you a late birthday post for your e-peen innit.

:p

Yayyyyyy accepted! :p

The_Poet

Banned
Hey guys!

I'm back from surfing which was like, totally rad man.

I'll post some pics of me looking gorgeous in a wetsuit when my friend uploads them.

Also, feel free to add me on FB, most of you know my name and what I look like by now :p
PM me if you dont

NinjaBoiX

Her eye make up in the last pic Acrid posted is so hot.

White cleopatra tips, why the fuck not?

:p
I really like her hair in the last picture.

SHE SHOULD GO BACK TO THAT STYLE.
I like it in that it's a bit nuts and she cleary doesn't give a fuck. But I'm not sure how attractive it is.

NinjaBoiX

It's all good Pete, she rocks the crazy on her head. It's not to everyone's taste, even my (She can do no wrong) mentality. :p

I just love how unconventional and adventurous she is with her style. Doesn't mess about.

Quick music post before I go into work, and because I want to listen to it anyway:

Lianne La Havas - They Could Be Wrong

This lady writes incredible love songs. Her album is so damn good, and she's a legit sweetheart, so humble and unassuming.

Edit: I'll check out your links on the way home Pete, post some chill stuff to come down after a shift at a busy night club bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom