• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
But I don't have a car. :(

But I feel yeah. Having a terrible day and could totes get drunk.

ME TOO

I already asked Steven if he wants to get hammered tomorrow night and he's down (if he works on his damn essay)

we can totes do it tonight. And tomorrow. Meet at the Dew in 30, let's do this!

Halo 2

Banned
Nick let's get drunk (lol I can't) and play Destiny :(

But this is soo goood
51UQtZGWbXL._SS500_.jpg
Let's party tho
giphy.gif

I just want some light drugs right now.

I gotchu

Windam

Scaley member
Down the street from me there's a strip club, a sports bar, an inn, a bar(?), and a bowling alley. Down on the opposite end there's a pub.

Down the street from me there are cornfields. And at the other end, there are more cornfields and a bean field I think. #countrylife

Time to steal some cobs and ferment my own whiskey.

Smiley90

Could be, but at least there's no cover and a pitcher is $15.

Also, the Foggy Dew hates fun. Or I'm too embarrassed to go back.

the Dew is amazing

It's not "Surrey let's stab people" fun, it's for us normal non-stabby folks.

Windam

Scaley member
Not sold on Shadow of Mordor but it has my attention.

It'll be interesting to see if they can deviate from the established world in a meaningful and fulfilling way. I really want this to be good (story and gameplay wise, although it seems they've got the gameplay in the bag) and succeed after how mediocre LotR: Conquest and War in the North were.

Smiley90

Woah bro. Say we're stabby one more time and I SWEAR I'LL STAB YOU with a response so penetrating you will feel as if you were stabbed.

To quote my friend from Surrey again

"Surrey isn't that bad, I only had to pretend to be asleep while burglars went through my room three times"

Sketchbag

Banned
I remember walking home after taking the night bus. Felt like walking the few blocks. There was a broken street light. Pitch black under it. I walk by and there was a guy all dressed in black with a hood over his head. He didn't break eye contact with me. In my head I thought, "So this is how I die."

Wazzy

Banned
ME TOO

I already asked Steven if he wants to get hammered tomorrow night and he's down (if he works on his damn essay)

we can totes do it tonight. And tomorrow. Meet at the Dew in 30, let's do this!
Haha I'll pass but thanks for the invite. :p

I would go out but I worked all day and work tomorrow. Blahhhh

Sketchbag

Banned
I can hear a bunch of people going to the strip club/bar across the street. They sound like they're having fun.

*closes balcony door*

Nofunallowed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom