• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duress

12d52d35f84cce17d7709d04a0480de5.jpg

IT'S NOT MINE, THE KID IS 28! I'm 31!

Halo 2

Banned
My most haunting kindergarten memory: Falling asleep, missing the bus, going out to the playground, recognizing no one, and crying.
I stole a girls donut in first grade. She went to the bathroom. I took a crumble 'she won't notice'. Kept taking crumbles until I had eaten half the donut.

She came back and I got a time out or some crap.
I tied my shoes together with a hardcore knot a week later and blamed her, but my teach was keen to my plan and wouldn't help me untie them.

Can I go back to last night
I've got Bombay and PE lets get schwasty

NinjaBoiX

watching the pilot of the mindy project

utter shite ninja.

utter shite.
OK?

(That was vascanno bigging up the mindy project Tash, I just said I think Crazy Kelly is hot. I've never even seen it.

You're on a roll tonight chief.)

Edit: unless you were just saying not to bother. Hmm...

I'm wired tonight, sorry mate!

As long as you remember how to Throw That Boy Pussy™
For you, always <3.

It was terrible. Then I remember another time getting lost in the school pretty much. The mental scarring. ;_;

This happened to me as well ;____;.

Also at my elementary school, we used to get off school an hour earlier on Wednesdays. One day my Nonna forgot about that and she didn't come when I was off. I was so scared that she didn't show up so I just started crying and sobbing (cause I was a crybaby). And then the teachers brought me in to play computer games until Nonna showed up.

My earliest memory is of me in a rose garden. I'm a toddler, and I reach out and grab a stem. A thorn pricks me in the hand, and to this day, I have a freckle / mark in the center of my palm.

I know this sounds like a Facebook post but I ain't even playing, bro.

Oh god, I seriously can't stop laughing.

Halo 2's avatar makes it.

My earliest memory is of me in a rose garden. I'm a toddler, and I reach out and grab a stem. A thorn pricks me in the hand, and to this day, I have a freckle / mark in the center of my palm.

liek dis if u crie evry tiem

-like-

evry rose has its thorn

dat lyric spaeks 2 me

Turin

Banned
My earliest memory is being in a homeless shelter with my mom when I was 2 or 3.

I recently learned that she stole me away when my dad had custody.

My sister has pencil lead inside her hand since she was very little as she got a pencil stabbed into her hand. She's 25 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom