• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Almonds are kind of gross.

I have a jar full of candied almond spread I bought a long ass time ago and it's basically untouched. Blech. It smells like skin cream.

Almonds are kind of gross.

I have a jar full of candied almond spread I bought a long ass time ago and it's basically untouched. Blech. It smells like skin cream.

blair-waldorf-gossip-girl-shh-gif.gif

Take that back.

MutFox

Banned
Probably like Milk Chocolate more due to the texture.
Usually it's a more soft texture, and it melts nicely in your mouth...

Windam

Scaley member
Milk chocolate with almonds is so good.

Salted caramel is good, too.

I imagine combining them into one would taste like the nectar from Aphrodite's love box.

Halo 2

Banned
If you do try it remember that the tastes of different brands vary a lot so don't discount pb entirely before trying a few.

What happened to Chuck?

Windam

Scaley member
Stephen and Jake please stop flaunting your sexual lifestyle choices in front of us. We get that you wanna be "hip" or whatever by "swinging the other way", but we don't need to know that in such explicit detail.

Thank you.

Stephen and Jake please stop flaunting your sexual lifestyle choices in front of us. We get that you wanna be "hip" or whatever by "swinging the other way", but we don't need to know that in such explicit detail.

Thank you.

The pot is calling the kettle black o___o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom